Xyience in trouble?

In no way is Xyience in trouble. We are setting record sales with our products and we have many new supplements on the way. It is common for a company to make changes due to growth.

I got to train at Cobra kai for a Joe Stevenson run class. I loved it!

justin: can you please email me at charles@charlesm.com

"In no way is Xyience in trouble. We are setting record sales with our products and we have many new supplements on the way. It is common for a company to make changes due to growth."

Will this mean cheaper prices?

Didn't you guys just fire 5 reps in Vegas alone recently?

Hey Justin, with all due respect, and I'm a fan of your product, you guys are not having issues in Vegas? You didn't let 5 sales reps go recently?

"who cares if they let people go"

I agree. I'm sure they are not going under, it's just word around Vegas is they let 5 of their sales reps go...Big deal....It could be nothing....Probably is nothing....But it happened....

ATTN: BLUENAMERS

Could someone please help me post a pic of our newest ASYLUM FIGHT GEAR t-shirt?

We are trying to get in touch with Stephan Bonnar to see if he would like to wear it.

Once the pic of the shirt's logo is posted here, everyone will see why I chose THIS thread to plug it.

Trust me, I'm a psychiatrist.

Mindsweeper (aka Doc Amok)

TTT

TTT

TTT

Spent $17,000,000 on Xenergy???? Xenergy is not even a $17,000,000 brand in sales.....probably not even a fifth of that at very best

Here is the link showing the tshirt front:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/Doc_Amok/ASYLUM_barcode_front_5x4.jpg

Can you help, JB?

Also...anyone have Bonnar's contact info?

***email ASYLUM FIGHT GEAR at:
asylumfightgear@yahoo.com if you are interested in the shirt (it is is brown with white print, and our logo on the back)

You can also check us out at www.asylumfightgear.com (our shabby ebay store until we are as big as xYIENCE).

Thanks!
Mindsweeper
aka Doc Amok

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

Come on guys, sponsors pay the bills! Without sponsors, fight shows would not be where they are now.

Bluenamer hook a shrink up!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/Doc_Amok/ASYLUM_barcode_front_5x4.jpg