Yair tried to fight Jeremy Stephens in hotel lobby

The Destroyer88 -

Hard to be a fan of Yair after all of this. I doubt he did it on purpose but he clearly did it and Jeremy's eye was clearly fucked. Then basically saying Jeremy was milking it and coming at him all aggressive after the fight. And now saying he's not all that interested in fighting Jeremy again. Not once did he take responsibility for what HE did and made it all about how Jeremy didn't want to fight.

#TRUTH

I feel like neither of these two guys are bitches and would both like to fight one another assuming they can reach a deal now that it won't be a main event. If they do fight, I'm pulling for Lil Heathen but Yair is a tough match up for him unless he wants to use that Iowa wrestling for something other than sprawling. If he does that, I think he frustrates and dominates Yair. 

Lo siento

WrestlingSucks - 

I feel like neither of these two guys are bitches and would both like to fight one another assuming they can reach a deal now that it won't be a main event. If they do fight, I'm pulling for Lil Heathen but Yair is a tough match up for him unless he wants to use that Iowa wrestling for something other than sprawling. If he does that, I think he frustrates and dominates Yair. 

Lo siento

Agree 100% with this

I never understand fans on here thinking any of these fighters are bitches or scared or any of that stuff.  Sure, their may some general, overall level of fear that anyone experiences when they do something dangerours.   That's different than saying one guy is afraid to fight another guy.  I just don't see it on this level.

wats his sister look like

NHBDaddy - they need to rebook this on one of the next 2 events

This... do it quick and maybe even agree at a different weight. They both made weight and are in shape... no point in depleting their bodies again. It's not like they can pack on 10 pounds of muscle in a couple weeks. Just get these guys in a cage. Don't drag it out and let them settle it while emotions and interest is still high. 

Yair has acted like a total arse. But I'd definitely take anything like this Jeremy and his side say with a pinch of salt too 

KirkBJJ - 
NHBDaddy - they need to rebook this on one of the next 2 events

This... do it quick and maybe even agree at a different weight. They both made weight and are in shape... no point in depleting their bodies again. It's not like they can pack on 10 pounds of muscle in a couple weeks. Just get these guys in a cage. Don't drag it out and let them settle it while emotions and interest is still high. 

^

KBird - I'm just going by what Dennis Hopper told me.

Looooooooooool

https://youtu.be/sfJ_RGlhz4c

^thats the footage of the scuffle 

It's impossible to like Yair after this.

Acted like a big baby in the cage; acted like a piece of shit afterwards.

I’ve had guys pull out of fights; miss weights; etc. and I never acted like this. Stephens did nothing wrong and Yair is still a big crybaby.

I thought Duffy was faking but Jeremy wasnt

lordleone -

This is all good & stuff but don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

I see a cool air intake, a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo Dominic. I see an AIC controller, it has direct port nitrous injection...and stand alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000.

"Steven's turned Yair into a bitch in a hotel lobby" is what the title should read.

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

No he didn't, he acted like a punk and then when Jeremy got physical he backed the fuck down.. Him and his crew.

Yair is a joke at this point

Let me guess, Jeremy responded to one of your cock-gobbling questions on here so you guys are BFFs now…

Yair takes his lunch and Jeremy knew it. Was a bitch way out. Doubt a crew of Mexicans in Mexico were punked by 1 short white boy from Iowa.

Oh wait…by the sound of your post, you were there, so what went down?

Don’t you look stupid today.  Video is everywhere kid.

1 Like
ducks18 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

No he didn't, he acted like a punk and then when Jeremy got physical he backed the fuck down.. Him and his crew.

Let me guess, Jeremy responded to one of your cock-gobbling questions on here so you guys are BFFs now…

Yair takes his lunch and Jeremy knew it. Was a bitch way out. Doubt a crew of Mexicans in Mexico were punked by 1 short white boy from Iowa.

Actually I feel invigorated.

And saw the opposite. White trash assaulting somebody who was genuinely caring for his well-being. Yair never backed down, Jeremy pushed and ran away. Typical, I don’t want to fight you so I’ll make sure security is close before I try to act tough.

The Destroyer88 -

Hard to be a fan of Yair after all of this. I doubt he did it on purpose but he clearly did it and Jeremy's eye was clearly fucked. Then basically saying Jeremy was milking it and coming at him all aggressive after the fight. And now saying he's not all that interested in fighting Jeremy again. Not once did he take responsibility for what HE did and made it all about how Jeremy didn't want to fight.

He lost me as a fan durring the Korean Zombie fight. All the hugging and bullshit is disruptive. 

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
ducks18 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

And saw the opposite. White trash assaulting somebody who was genuinely caring for his well-being. Yair never backed down, Jeremy pushed and ran away. Typical, I don’t want to fight you so I’ll make sure security is close before I try to act tough.

Your troll angle on this is weak. Stephens is half Mexican as well, so it’s just stupid and boring. 

1 Like
Eskimo - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
ducks18 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

Your troll angle on this is weak. Stephens is half Mexican as well, so it’s just stupid and boring. 

Yeah so much cultural Mexican pride. Speaks flawless Spanish. Dresses like a Matador. He’s so brown looking he might be accidentally deported. And yet how the fuck would he know he’s Mexican if he never met his father?

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Eskimo - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
ducks18 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

Yeah so much cultural Mexican pride. Speaks flawless Spanish. Dresses like a Matador. He’s so brown looking he might be accidentally deported. And yet how the fuck would he know he’s Mexican if he never met his father?

Like I said, your troll is weak and boring.

1 Like