Yan is a tard

Yan was winning the fight comfortably and could have KOed Aljo legit.  Lol,  glad Yan lost

1 Like

He was playing with fire throwing knees similar to the one that got him DQ’d earlier in the fight. I think when AJ straightened up Yan thought he had come off the ground and fired away. I don’t think he was intentionally trying to foul him but I unserstand the refs call.

2 Likes

Fuck him. I hope his plane crashes 

4 Likes
Tim Duncan - 

Yan was winning the fight comfortably and could have KOed Aljo legit.  Lol,  glad Yan lost

He’s a tard for listening to his corner? Interesting.

1 Like

Guy is an idiot, and his corner is a bunch of idiots. 

4 Likes
PTSDNA - He was playing with fire throwing knees similar to the one that got him DQ'd earlier in the fight. I think when AJ straightened up Yan thought he had come off the ground and fired away. I don't think he was intentionally trying to foul him but I unserstand the refs call.

Are you fuckin retarded or blind? That was intentional as fuck. 

PTSDNA - He was playing with fire throwing knees similar to the one that got him DQ'd earlier in the fight. I think when AJ straightened up Yan thought he had come off the ground and fired away. I don't think he was intentionally trying to foul him but I unserstand the refs call.

Even if you are right he is a tard.  Yan was dominating the fight so why take that chance,  just let him up and continue to beat him up.  Aljo looked like he was gassing and didn’t look like he was going to turn things around.  Lo fight IQ

1 Like

That knee was stupid as hell. Very obviously down and the ref clearly said "he's down" before he threw it. It's easy to want that to be legal, but downed people intentionally don't defend it because is illegal. 

Ministry of Truth -
Tim Duncan - 

If the corner is telling you to knee a downed opponent in the face, then yes you’re a tard for listening.

3 Likes
Fister -

There’s something broken in your head. 

4 Likes

That is what you call a "Russian Dive" ... Totally intention, totally on purpose ... And I guarentee you some shady guy in Moscow or St. Petersburg had a betting angle on this sort of an ending to the fight ...

5 Likes

Khabib said that his corner instructed him to throw it. WTF?

1 Like

[repost, my bad]

Jalen86 -

That is what you call a "Russian Dive" ... Totally intention, totally on purpose ... And I guarentee you some shady guy in Moscow or St. Petersburg had a betting angle on this sort of an ending to the fight ...

Yeah, with +110 odds I could see someone making bazillions on a Sterling victory. 

/sarcasm

5 Likes
MayorPirkle - 
Ministry of Truth -
Tim Duncan - 

If the corner is telling you to knee a downed opponent in the face, then yes you’re a tard for listening.

You’re clearly not very coachable.

You trust your team, always. Yan’s team is to blame.

Fister - 

Are you fuckin retarded or blind? That was intentional as fuck. 

Of course. Whatever you say honey. Let me know when your period ends and you can think rationally again.

The champion should probably know the rules…

4 Likes
Jalen86 -

Hope it was worth losing his title

JitzInMyPants - 
Fister -

Yeah, that’s a fucked thing to say.

1 Like
JitzInMyPants -
Fister -

Theres something broken in your pants faggot