Yan is a tard

Yeah, I am not sure this will ever be explainable.

Plus he thought he won when they were announcing it still.

He clearly doesn’t know the rules.

Ministry of Truth -
MayorPirkle - 
Ministry of Truth -
Tim Duncan - 

Yan was winning the fight comfortably and could have KOed Aljo legit.  Lol,  glad Yan lost

He’s a tard for listening to his corner? Interesting.

If the corner is telling you to knee a downed opponent in the face, then yes you’re a tard for listening.

You’re clearly not very coachable.

You trust your team, always. Yan’s team is to blame.

LOL ok there bud. So your team tells you to break the rules which will lead to your disqualification and you’re just gonna go “well if coach says so, guess I better do it…”???

I’m coachable, I’m just not retarded

1 Like

Petre dish needs to be banned from mma

1 Like

How great is Yan's english? That could be why he thought he won still.

Bill Mahoney - The champion should probably know the rules...

This was my take on it. Regardless of instructions from the corner , he should know the rules

1 Like

Very foolish move by Yan. I think that rule is stupid, but rules are rules, and one has to abide by them. If Yan had not thrown that illegal knee, I think he’d have won the fight.

This reminded me of Igor Vovchanchyn vs Mark Kerr in PRIDE years ago, where Igor KO’d Kerr with illegal knee strikes and got DQ’d. Igor did come back and win the rematch.

ShanTheMan -

Maybe he thought UFC used wwe rules 

Stea1th -
ShanTheMan -

Haha thats not what I meant. If that were deemed accidental, do they go to scorecards? Maybe he didnt realize the ref called it intentional. 

ShanTheMan - 
Stea1th -
ShanTheMan -

Haha thats not what I meant. If that were deemed accidental, do they go to scorecards? Maybe he didnt realize the ref called it intentional. 

I think after a certain round if it was accidental they would go to the scorecards.

Maybe that is why Yan thought he was still the champ for a second.

1 Like

That fucking retard stood there with his hand raised. 

Captain Canuck -
ShanTheMan - 
Stea1th -
ShanTheMan -

I think after a certain round if it was accidental they would go to the scorecards.

Maybe that is why Yan thought he was still the champ for a second.

That was kind of what I was thinking. 

Fister -
PTSDNA - He was playing with fire throwing knees similar to the one that got him DQ'd earlier in the fight. I think when AJ straightened up Yan thought he had come off the ground and fired away. I don't think he was intentionally trying to foul him but I unserstand the refs call.

Are you fuckin retarded or blind? That was intentional as fuck. 

Are you saying Yan intended to be DQ'ed, lose the belt, lose the sponsorships and a bunch of money in a fight that he was winning?

In the interview, he said he was watching Aljo's fingers and assumed Aljo was crouching, instead of being on one knee.

ShanTheMan -
Fister -

Fuck him. I hope his plane crashes 

Khabib can help with that

Wow- love all the pussies from the fag outrage generation acting like they know what competition is like or training - besides being fat worthless cunts -  

With that said - it was unfortunate- when you’re in a zone or war - you sometimes lose a few seconds of focus and reality- 

hopefully there will be a rematch and better judgment on both sides -  and as fans - we all win- 

1 Like
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Jalen86 -

That is what you call a "Russian Dive" ... Totally intention, totally on purpose ... And I guarentee you some shady guy in Moscow or St. Petersburg had a betting angle on this sort of an ending to the fight ...

Yeah, with +110 odds I could see someone making bazillions on a Sterling victory. 

/sarcasm

Pick th round, pick sterling by dq, I bet the odds are astronomical

1 Like
You trust your team, always. Yan's team is to blame.

At the post-fight press conf he says he didn't hear his corner at all, just made a decision based on Aljo's hands not touching the mat.

danggook -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Jalen86 -

That is what you call a "Russian Dive" ... Totally intention, totally on purpose ... And I guarentee you some shady guy in Moscow or St. Petersburg had a betting angle on this sort of an ending to the fight ...

Yeah, with +110 odds I could see someone making bazillions on a Sterling victory. 

/sarcasm

Pick th round, pick sterling by dq, I bet the odds are astronomical

Sure, and when that bet hits, for a large sum of money, it auto-flags for investigation

One of the most ridiculous things I've seen in a fight. Ref said he's down. Someone shouted keep punching. I don't know if a knee was called by someone but was totally unnecessary and he should've been dqed on the spot. That was a free knee to the face and we could've been spared Sterling's slightly exaggerated actions. He got hit hard. Was ok but there was no need to continue because that knee would've damaged him. He wasn't a drunken mess like he made out but he should not be fighting after that knee nor given the choice to. 

Stea1th -
ShanTheMan -

maybe he's friends with vovchanchkin and hates kurr?

yan fucked up but Oscar Sterling took the soccer win

Does Aljo really become champion on a DQ win?