You can’t hide from the Rogan

13 Likes

8 Likes

Dead

3 Likes

No sir, there is no compromise in this situation. If Connor was willing to talk, then joe was doing his job. No more or less.

Folks are trying to shift the pain from the realization that Connor is a douche onto Joe for somehow enabling him to act that way by holding a microphone up to his mouth.

It does not compute. The worst part is that this is the event that made so many people dislike him, when he has been acting like an animal for years.

3 Likes

We don’t have to agree on this. Good day sir.

1 Like

Rogan thinks he’s MMA, He’s a class A Douche Bag. He was the one who said he wouldn’t interview fighters who were ko’d, Connor wasn’t ko’d but a broken leg is far worse. Dustin’s wife in the cage giving him the finger and Rogan asking stupid questions. ROGAN IS A COMPLETE ASS HOLE FOR DOING THAT. JMO.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Lol

Very funny meme. Not sure how accurate it is, but very funny.

My understanding is that Joe mostly has stopped interviewing fighters after a bad KO/vicious loss. But, sometimes, he doesn’t follow it. And sometimes fighters request to speak with him. Sometimes it goes well: Masvidal came off great after the Usman KO.

Regarding Conor: I’ve gradually moved toward really despising Conor in the past few years. But, I do agree with Kavanuagh. An injury like that puts a person in shock and fucks with their brain. They need to be protected from themselves in moments like that. Their brain doesn’t really have capacity.

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

Holy shit dude. Fucking creative. lol.

uhff

4 Likes

3 Likes

futurama-1

3 Likes

Amazing stuff lol

LOL who takes themselves this serious?

1 Like