You Couldn't Pay Me $60 to Stay Home and Watch 177

Hecklah - 
Bobby Lupo -
FreightTrain - Whats your paypal.

If you stay home and watch it, I'll pay you $60.
Too late, brah. Already cologned up and ready to go. Phone Post 3.0
The usual Lupo? "Scent of my Peter?" Phone Post 3.0

Bay Ridge or city?

Lazer MMA - 
Bay Ridge or city?

Burlesque at Hotel Chantarelle in the LES, Redemtion in Turtle Bay, then over to the Smith, then to Winnie's in Chinatown, then Wo Hop on the late night. 

Vikingknee -
StreetFightingKing -
js138 -
Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this, some of these fucks are jaded with this sport and should move the fuck on. I'll watch any fight card I can get, while I wont buy this PPV, I may hit up a bar.

Some people here are real cunts. Phone Post 3.0
Kid take Danas cock out of your mouth and I'll seem like less of a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
I will wreck you I swear on my mums life Phone Post 3.0
Kid you mustn't like your Mama very much. Phone Post 3.0

Loopz you take down some strange last night instead of staying in to watch the fights?

he did gym, tan, laundry

MJM1912 - Loopz you take down some strange last night instead of staying in to watch the fights?
It was deadsville around here. Everybody went away for the weekend. Dino's BBQ today should have some talent. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - 

You people defending this are Retodds. Get Dana's cock out of ya mouths, he's not going to hire you. 

He might...if CindyO would get my resume to him like she promised!

The Brazilian Flu - 
Bobby Lupo -

I'd rather have a tooth pulled. At least you get good drugs to put you to sleep, not boring midget fights. 

Nobody gives a fuck about you or what you do with your life, Lupo. Get bent you fuckin' attention whore.

P.s your gimmick is fuckin' corny. Phone Post 3.0

Your mother told me she wish she gave birth to a masculine child, but she got you instead.

You give a fuck, fanook. You came on my thread and then came at me. 

R00STER - 
Bobby Lupo - 

You people defending this are Retodds. Get Dana's cock out of ya mouths, he's not going to hire you. 

He might...if CindyO would get my resume to him like she promised!

It's members like you that make mma.tv the champ

I was in the city at a sports bar taking in the fights. 

Awesome night.

I love it when nobody is in NYC, best time of the year.

ABE FROMAN - 

Awesome night.

There's a new spot on 3rd ave that was showing the fights and it was 80% empty. If there was just one fight I cared about, I would have gone there. 

Bobby Lupo - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Awesome night.

There's a new spot on 3rd ave that was showing the fights and it was 80% empty. If there was just one fight I cared about, I would have gone there. 

You mean the one in Murray Hill next to the Pinball place? If so I was there for March Madness, nice spot. You can charge your phone at your table....!

This time of the year the clubs aren't ego-tripping and tourists aren't taking up my valuble air.

In for updates from Dino's bbq

I went to wild wings got to watch the angels game at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

StreetFightingKing -
Vikingknee -
StreetFightingKing -
js138 -
Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this, some of these fucks are jaded with this sport and should move the fuck on. I'll watch any fight card I can get, while I wont buy this PPV, I may hit up a bar.

Kid take Danas cock out of your mouth and I'll seem like less of a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Chances are you are half the size of this "kid". Come at me bro. Street fight king!!! Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee -
StreetFightingKing -
Vikingknee -
StreetFightingKing -
js138 -

Chances are you are half the size of this "kid". Come at me bro. Street fight king!!! Phone Post 3.0
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

^^ my immediate reaction

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

^^ my reaction while typing my immediate reaction.

Nah it's all good but when I read your comment I immediately realised how Tito felt when shamrock said he was going to beat him into a living death and proceeded to slap a chair. :) Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN - 
Bobby Lupo - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Awesome night.

You mean the one in Murray Hill next to the Pinball place? If so I was there for March Madness, nice spot. You can charge your phone at your table....!

This time of the year the clubs aren't ego-tripping and tourists aren't taking up my valuble air.

Yeah, that's the spot. The just did a renovation. It's even better now. I think that might be my new go to place. I used to watch Euro Soccer and boxing at McCormack's, but now that's closed and I can't stand being in Tonic, so this spot seems good to me.

NICK MANNING - In for updates from Dino's bbq

Bout to leave. Spent $75 on sausage from Todarro Bros. 

The fucking rain flattened my hair. Had to run to the nail salon to take cover