You Couldn't Pay Me $60 to Stay Home and Watch 177

I wanted to see TJ and Barao.. sucks for TJ and us.. oh well Phone Post 3.0

js138 -
StreetFightingKing -
js138 -
Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this, some of these fucks are jaded with this sport and should move the fuck on. I'll watch any fight card I can get, while I wont buy this PPV, I may hit up a bar.

Some people here are real cunts. Phone Post 3.0
Kid take Danas cock out of your mouth and I'll seem like less of a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Shit son, I watch more AXS fights then anything.

Some of you are real bitches, if we don't agree i'm automatically a shill. I like to watch fights period, whether it be Anderson Silva or some 2-0 guy on an MFC card. While this card isn't worth $60, even if it was free you ungrateful turds would still be talking shit. Phone Post 3.0
That pretty much sums it up.

Some people hate Dana, some people hate the UFC, some hate both and will use anything to complain about it. You you think anyone on the Twins forum is bitching about how watered down the sport is because they bought tickets at the beginning of the season to see the Red Sox play and now both teams are in last place?

Shit man, if you bought tickets and don't want to go, sell them and don't go. If you don't think that the fight is worth $55 dollars don't buy it. But to call someone who wants to watch it a cunt is fucking retarded.

This is probably shocking to some, but there are alot of people who will watch any MMA event they can and that is including UFC numbered events that some think are bullshit. Guess what that means? It means that they are a bigger fan of the sport than you are. And that's OK. They are willing to pay to watch something that you find too boring to sit through. That's because they can find more enjoyment out of watching a fight than you can. And that's OK. It's not a contest, it's just reality. It doesn't mean that you don't love MMA or aren't a big fan, some people just love it so much they will watch anything (even pay for the privilege of it).

Now me personally, once Barao was out I was no longer interested, because I'm not paying 55 to watch Ramsey fight. But I sure as shit ain't calling someone a cunt or a shill because they will. Phone Post 3.0

This is a isn't even a fox sports 2 card. It's fucking terrible. The ufc should be ashamed. Phone Post 3.0

With that being said I'm still going to watch it eventually. Phone Post 3.0

After a decade of pajama wrestling and pillow fisting my fellow sweaty man, my interest in MMA is at an all-time low. But for the OG, I would not have known about this event.

Certainly a far cry from staying up watching Japanese stream on password protected private sites.

wrestling4life - Bet op was the type that would pay to see mirko or Fedor fight pro wrestlers back in pride but complain about a match that could be competitive Phone Post 3.0
You'd win that bet. I'd rather pay for Fedor-Zulu II with a Cro Cop-Alberto Del Rio undercard than for this shot show Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
XcessiveZ -
Gfropr -
Vikingknee - Couldn't pay you to watch? So many whiny cunts on here. Card got fucked so don't buy it. Posts like these are just pure faggotry Phone Post 3.0
Card was fucked when they created it. They know sheep will buy it. So they put it out there for you. "Baaaa whiney bitches baaaaa don't buy it baaaaa let me suck your cock Dana baaaaaa" Phone Post 3.0
It wasn't horrible when they first made it.Two title fights.It wasn't the greatest card but it looks like UFC 178 compared to what it does now with the injury dropouts. Phone Post 3.0
What? It looks like UFC 178? Come again? Not understanding you. Phone Post 3.0
I'm saying that the original 177 card was decent, sorry for the confusion. Phone Post 3.0

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
Vikingknee - 
Gfropr -
Card was fucked when they created it. They know sheep will buy it. So they put it out there for you. "Baaaa whiney bitches baaaaa don't buy it baaaaa let me suck your cock Dana baaaaaa" Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was. And I never planned on buying it. But yes they could pay me to watch mma lol. And I will be watching this card at hooters or bww because I'm an mma fan. Phone Post 3.0

this is a youtube card at best. you have no other things in life on a labor day weekend sat night but to watch a shit youtube card?

Guys watching this tonite, you no lives other than mma apparently!
I am going to have dinner with friends and watch the fights then go out. Is your bedtime 11 o'clock? Phone Post 3.0

StreetFightingKing -
js138 -
Exactly this, some of these fucks are jaded with this sport and should move the fuck on. I'll watch any fight card I can get, while I wont buy this PPV, I may hit up a bar.

Kid take Danas cock out of your mouth and I'll seem like less of a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
I will wreck you I swear on my mums life Phone Post 3.0

Im not even gonna watch a stream Phone Post 3.0

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye -
js138 -
StreetFightingKing -
js138 -

Shit son, I watch more AXS fights then anything.

Some of you are real bitches, if we don't agree i'm automatically a shill. I like to watch fights period, whether it be Anderson Silva or some 2-0 guy on an MFC card. While this card isn't worth $60, even if it was free you ungrateful turds would still be talking shit. Phone Post 3.0
That pretty much sums it up.

Some people hate Dana, some people hate the UFC, some hate both and will use anything to complain about it. You you think anyone on the Twins forum is bitching about how watered down the sport is because they bought tickets at the beginning of the season to see the Red Sox play and now both teams are in last place?

Shit man, if you bought tickets and don't want to go, sell them and don't go. If you don't think that the fight is worth $55 dollars don't buy it. But to call someone who wants to watch it a cunt is fucking retarded.

This is probably shocking to some, but there are alot of people who will watch any MMA event they can and that is including UFC numbered events that some think are bullshit. Guess what that means? It means that they are a bigger fan of the sport than you are. And that's OK. They are willing to pay to watch something that you find too boring to sit through. That's because they can find more enjoyment out of watching a fight than you can. And that's OK. It's not a contest, it's just reality. It doesn't mean that you don't love MMA or aren't a big fan, some people just love it so much they will watch anything (even pay for the privilege of it).

Now me personally, once Barao was out I was no longer interested, because I'm not paying 55 to watch Ramsey fight. But I sure as shit ain't calling someone a cunt or a shill because they will. Phone Post 3.0
VU.

Another point. Even if everyone was the biggest fan, some can afford to throw down for every event while others need to plan their spending. And thats OK.

:) Phone Post 3.0

Magic Jackson - If someone paid me $60 to watch I would definitely watch. Absurd, OP. Phone Post 3.0
Yep, me too. In general, i like watching most fights. Especially if someone pays me $60 lol. Sure this card is weak, but I can still find entertainment value in it.

These threads are up for just about every card now. This sport is about entertainment/fun for me. Nobody forces me to watch or buy anything, and I choose to watch whatever fights I want simply because I'm interested. I don't watch every card (most though), and for sure some are better than others, but that's just how it goes sometimes. To compare to other sports. it's not like every baseball/football/etc game is awesome either.

Lots of folks behave as if the UFC, or the athletes, owe them something. It's completely reasonable to not buy a card if you're not excited/interested in the fights. But if that's the decision that is made, then there's no reason to complain. Just don't buy it or watch. Phone Post 3.0

They should just cancel it.. Ufc needs more stars Phone Post 3.0

Perfect card to pirate if your into that crap Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather wipe my ass with 3 $20 bills than pay for this gah-bidge

i just googled 177 to see the fight card. youd have to pay me 30+ an hour to watch it.... and that just listening to it really. id have to be able to do something else while it was on. i have better things to do

Vikingknee -
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
Vikingknee - 
Gfropr -
Yeah it was. And I never planned on buying it. But yes they could pay me to watch mma lol. And I will be watching this card at hooters or bww because I'm an mma fan. Phone Post 3.0

this is a youtube card at best. you have no other things in life on a labor day weekend sat night but to watch a shit youtube card?

Guys watching this tonite, you no lives other than mma apparently!
I am going to have dinner with friends and watch the fights then go out. Is your bedtime 11 o'clock? Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna watch the fights and have breakfast!

Just got up.

Because we were still partying while you were sleeping!

Or perhaps a time zone difference.

Either way. Phone Post 3.0

Is the chick fight co-main event? 

LOL!

Whats your paypal.

If you stay home and watch it, I'll pay you $60.

FreightTrain - Whats your paypal.

If you stay home and watch it, I'll pay you $60.
Too late, brah. Already cologned up and ready to go. Phone Post 3.0