You know you're a BJJ'r when..

your girlfriend hugs you from behind and your first, instinctive reaction is to protect your neck.

geez...i need a life!

When you roll over in bed at night and you post, shrimp, and draw your leg/hip thru.

To clear the covers aside, you use your hooks.

Dave

you sleep with your elbows close to your sides!

You admire your cauliflower "trophies" and think that chicks dig 'em.

You practice on your dog, and it can now pass your gaurd.

Dogg

When you reach out to shake someone's hand, you have to struggle to supress the instinct to reach past their hand and grab the back of their elbow instead.

"When you roll over in bed at night and you post, shrimp, and draw your leg/hip thru.
To clear the covers aside, you use your hooks. "

SO TRUE!

LOL!!!

Shrimping is soo much easier to roll over though.

I also always stand up with base (you know, post one leg, swing the other through) and this has got me some funny looks and comments.

..."rear naked choke" does not sound like a sexual position

...having a member of the opposite sex in between your legs doesn't feel like a sexual position anymore.

your girlfriend hugs you from behind and your first, instinctive reaction is to protect your neck.

When you roll over in bed at night and you post, shrimp, and draw your leg/hip thru.

To clear the covers aside, you use your hooks.

I also always stand up with base (you know, post one leg, swing the other through) and this has got me some funny looks and comments.

I do all of these.... Number one I do because my wife is subject to actualy slap a rear nakid choke on me.

The rest I do because they just feel natural now...man thats sad.

when railing doddy styile you stuggle not to sink hooks in

Your gf likes the garde not missionary.

your fridens know who Pe de Pano is

your not allowed to play fight anymore.

"Your girlfriend hugs you from behind and your first, instinctive reaction is to protect your neck."

What's even worse is when your wife/girlfriend starts defending her neck everytime you walk up to her from behind cuz she KNOWS your going to apply the choke.

When you are going out you go crazy to find a BJJ tee shirt OR you would rather wear a BJJ shirt that was already worn than wear the tons of clean shirts you have.

Your wife reaches toput her arm around you, and you shrink your head and take the back.

You wake up in the morning and the bean bag that was beside your bed is now in your guard.

you now pronounce all names that begin with an R as an H.

A good friend stretches out his arms to hug you and you immediately shoot for a take down.

You find yourself passing your girlfriends guard in a passionate moment (she defends the pass well).

You go to a night club and everytime you see a big tough guy you wonder how long it will take to choke him out.

A guy tells you he is a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and you supress the giggles as you say "wow thats really good"

None of your friends or family members will turn their backs on you.

I like this one:

You don't feel comfortable hugging your girlfriend unless YOU have the underhooks.

Some time ago, I was guilty of this.

After the Royce/Yoshida fight, you felt the need to send a challenge to the local Judo instructor.....only to find out that she's 52.

you cant playfight anymore.

i like this one. now, when my friends wrestle after a controversial video game win, i am not allowed in the mix. it sucks cause i have visions of gogoplatas and flying armbars as i see them frantically roll around.

"After the Royce/Yoshida fight, you felt the need to send a challenge to the local Judo instructor.....only to find out that she's 52."

--and anxiously await her to accept..

TTT, except for KingYoshida who was last seen tapping to Fred ettish.

These are all funny as hell cause they are all true LOL