**You people WANT CROCOP to lose??

I cant believe how many people on this forum specifically want to see Crocop lose. Does he strike that much fear in you people that he has the potential to beat BJJ master Mino or the Judoka Fedor?

I dont understand. Here you got a guy that looks to finish, goes for the KO, is the kind of fighter that will attract the casual fan to MMA and make it mainstream in the US (sorry but Mino doesnt have that fast pace on the ground to keep the typical american interested ala Matt Serra), and you all WANT to see him lose? Is it because he's cocky? But, there are plenty of cocky fighters out there that people nuthug.

I just dont understand.

p.s. Crocop is STILL a very dangerous man.

One thing pure BJJ guys and Judo guys can agree on is they like to see the grapplers win.

I'm sure you'll find more Cro-Cop fans on a K-1 forum than here.

Its the arrogance of the man I think, he's not a shit talker but hes been fighting in MMA like its a walk in the park, for example when he beat Yamamoto I think he sort of slung his hand up like it was too easy. Its like when Mir & Ricco lost most people on here were talking shit about them because before they walked around like they owned the place.

Its just one of those things, Mirko will be back though.

By the way I enjoy watching the grapplers as much as the strikers.

"(sorry but Mino doesnt have that fast pace on the ground to keep the typical american interested ala Matt Serra)"

That is pretty sad, do American fans have a short attention span or something?

"Its the arrogance of the man I think, he's not a shit talker but hes been fighting in MMA like its a walk in the park, for example when he beat Yamamoto I think he sort of slung his hand up like it was too easy."You think Crocop hasnt paid his dues? The guy did K-1 quite extensively. Maurice Smith has said that K-1 is harder than MMA to which I agree with. What would you think if you fought K-1 alot then started doing MMA and then finding out you could win fights without even getting hit once? Crocop has put in the effort to learn excellent takedown defence in a relatively short amount of time. You dont think thats something to feel proud about? Now if Mirko puts in the time to sub defence as well he will establish himself as the elite. And to those who think Mirko will never get to the level of Mino in ground skills - remember that he doesnt have to. Heath Herring aint a sub expert by any means of the imagination but surivived Mino's constant sub attempts. It wont take Crocop long before he'll be able to defend subs like that as well. And when that happens..

Im not knocking him, im just saying that is the reason why I think so many are making a lot of his loss to Randleman.

they don't want Crocop to win, because thy're grapplers that don't know shit about striking.

haha

Why is that Japanese groupie touching Randleman's dick?

Because he is a f##king arrogant who would give flying kisses to Vanderlei, but then not man enough to accept he was owned.

or

He would call out Fedor after fighting vovchanchyn (I mean you don't call out the Lat emperor just because you beat vovchancyn).

And then him and his nutriders, saying Fedor was ducking him.

If you can search in my posts in this forum and sherdog, i predicted this many times, HE WAS AND IS STILL A FRAUD.

He was so full of shit his eyes were brown, only himself and his nutriders believed he was that good.

I still laugh at how over-used "judoka" is on this forum.

"Because he is a f##king arrogant who would give flying kisses to Vanderlei, but then not man enough to accept he was owned."Owned as in destroying vanderlei's ribs?"He would call out Fedor after fighting vovchanchyn (I mean you don't call out the Lat emperor just because you beat vovchancyn)."He's calling out was nothing disrespectful. He wanted to have a match with Fedor and wanted Pride to realise it. And he was the first EVER to knock Igor the fuck out."If you can search in my posts in this forum and sherdog, i predicted this many times, HE WAS AND IS STILL A FRAUD."I think this proves that you're some whiny teenager or a troll, KKM.

Cro Cop is still fuckin amazing, everyone loses its a fact of life he will carry on KOing people and is still one of the best HWs in the world.

CroCop looks bad there, but much like the Undertaker, he will sit up and rise to his feet to continue kicking people's heads off. I too am shocked @ how many people get some sort of pleasure out of seeing Mirko lose.

You pukes sicken me. I bet everyone talking shit about Mirko was on his nut last month. He is not arrogant, that is honesty. He doesn't talk trash, he's confident. Take a look at Sak for arrogance, take a look at Vanderlei or Tito, but not Mirko, his only problem last week was over-confidence and underestimation.

I like over-confidence & I like shit talkers.

I like Mirco & I liked Kevin.

Kevin is a wrestler, though. So I had to cheer for him (& Mark). I hope Mirco doesn't lose again for a long time.

Actually, I think Mo said during the 2000 GP that MMA was tougher, he said it was tougher then even boxing and K1, he said it was a gladiator fight, but he also said a tournament may be harder in K1 cause just strike fighting constantly wears on the body the same way, etc.

I like Cro Cop, I like to see him win, just not against Minotauro, although him and Fedor I would be split, I like both. I just think he is a cool guy and really good at what he does, but he is not a dynamic or well rounded fighter and is way too cocky. His quote about wiping the smiles off Fedor and Mino's faces was just plain wrong, he got beat by Mino, and eliminated in the first round of a tournament both of the other two won. He can talk after he wins, but you would think he would at least give Mino the respect for beating him once. That makes me like him less, although I am still a fan of his. Plus, Fedor is the Pride HW champ and that deserves respect, Cro Cop is paying for his cockiness.

Everyone might argue with me saying he is one dimensional but...

First of all he had exceptional kicks, and great hands, however. When he is worried about the takedown he gets hesistant with the kicks, and punches almost totally disappear, he did a little better with Mino with punching but his takedowns are not on par with Coleman, Fedor. Although, they are improving and he may surprise some people next time, no way he isn't coming up with new weapons.

Second, he is a one shot guy. He is a striker with good TD defense. WHile he has hurt people from the bottom with strikes, I doubt he can take Mino or Randleman out, or even Fedor from there. Fedor will pound him out just like Kevin did if he gets him in that position, I don't see how he can survive Fedor if he gets taken down, or Mino's subs, Mino is so slick he subbed him in a heartbeat as soon as he moved. Third. Cro Cop is tough, but not so tough he can't worry about shots obviously, until he gets a descent ground game he is figured out(although there is a small list of people who can actually exploit it). He is a lot like Maurice Smith was back in the day only better TD defense and much harder striker.

Cro Cop is scary and damn good, no questions, no joke. He is a top 10 HW but he wont be champ or wont be able to hold on to it if he got it until he changes. Silva showed a good blueprint to beat him, just got to have the power and takedowns along with being a threat on the ground to do it.

BTW: My point was live by the sword die by it, if Cro Cop keeps walking around disrespecting other fighters(Vanderlai, Mino{its his wish, he will have to do it with fighting not with words, etc}, K1 is number 1, I will wipe the smiles off their faces after losing to one of them, etc) He needs to get some respect, he would do better if he upped the rest of his game and wasn't so arrogant.

"Actually, I think Mo said during the 2000 GP that MMA was tougher, he said it was tougher then even boxing and K1, he said it was a gladiator fight, but he also said a tournament may be harder in K1 cause just strike fighting constantly wears on the body the same way, etc."Dont think so and if he did he certain took it back when you can see in bold letters in grappling magazine that "K-1 is harder. I know. I've done both.""walking around disrespecting other fighters(Vanderlai, Mino {he will have to do it with fighting not with words..."Umm... what's disrespectful about this...? it was Mino going around saying that he's the guy to take Crocop out. And Crocop simply stated the FACT that you have to beat someone with fighting and not with words. ie. talk is cheap.

"Owned as in destroying vanderlei's ribs?"
Did you even watch the fihgt? Look who was celebrating and who was really pissed off.

"He's calling out was nothing disrespectful. He wanted to have a match with Fedor and wanted Pride to realise it. And he was the first EVER to knock Igor the fuck out."

Did Fedor ever call out Mino. HELL NO. He earnt his shot at the title. THATS WHY EVERYBODY LIKES FEDOR, HE DOESN'T ACT COCKY NOR ARROGANT. HE JUST FIGHTS AND STFU.
Did you even know that Crocop and his nutriders were saying Fedor was ducking him. What a f^%&%ing disrespect!!!

So what do you say about those flying kisses toward Wanderlei?.