You Watching PFL?

Im goin for Leal but hes losing. Hes not popping his punches enough

Commentary team is bias as fuck

I’ve never seen that technique for clearing a ball shot. Laying on back and rubbing knees back and forth.

I feel like that would hurt your balls a lot more.

That point deduction was bullshit

2 Likes

That point deduction was total bullshit. Didn’t even look too bad like the knee hit the stomach and foot hit the cup with less impact.

The live odds immediately shifted from -225 Leal to -475 Sy lol that’s fucked up ref

2 Likes

Absolute bullshit deduction.

2 Likes

Leal needs to work on his cardio

1 Like

I thought it was a 28-28 Draw with the point taken but felt they were gonna give the 2nd to Sy

2 Likes

Oh god Juan Adams lol

1 Like

Always cool to see Crocop in Ante Delija’s corner

2 Likes

lol at least credit to them for finding opponents and keeping 2 fights on the card when the stupid Visa issues fucked it up. Probably had backups ready just in case going in

2 Likes

I just looked up from phone and said,” was that cro cop?”. He looks great.

2 Likes

Im just being a dick lol

Political bullshit fucking up fights is horseshit. Politicians have always hid behind or tried
to control fighters.

2 Likes

When I heard “Curitiba, Brazil” I thought Adams getting KO’d lol

2 Likes

I feel like Scheffel can end this fight if he just puts combos together. Hes throwing one punch at a time

1 Like

Adams has no hands. If he did he could use that wrestling to an advantage. Instead he gets td and lays on a guy. Wrestle fucks suck to watch and I am a wrestler.

1 Like

Damn the ref robbed us a clean KO!

1 Like

Weak

2 Likes

Good afternoon gentlemen, been watching the fights while cooking a 4 lb rack of baby back ribs and a cold German potato salad. Ribs still have a couple hours to go but this potato salad is the fucking bomb!

5 Likes