You Watching PFL?

Look who shows up with food!!!

2 Likes

Jesus there is a lot going on in there. Looks like a shot of outer space. Looks tasty

2 Likes

I’ve had a lackluster week as far as cooking goes, and the day before yesterday I had an 18 inch stent pulled out of my cock hole from when I had a kidney stone blasted 5 weeks ago. I didn’t want to eat or drink anything because it felt like I was pissing razor wire. But today I’m going to indulge in good fights and good food!

That sounds fucking horrible!

1 Like

Renan “I fake tapped and won” Ferreira coming up. He is a fucking stud though. I don’t think Werdum likes him though.

1 Like

This fight should be decent. Ante Delija vs Renan Fereira.

Crocop protege vs a guy who is like the HW Johnny Walker shows shades of violent athleticism but sometimes disappointments too

2 Likes

The picture is shit because my hand was shaking and I was still seeing Stars, but the vertical line going up and down was the stent. It doesn’t look 18 in because both ends of it curl up like a pig’s tail once it’s pulled out.

3 Likes

Adams has been a disappointment. It doesn’t take much to be a standout at heavyweight and for some reason he hasn’t gotten any better. He had/has potential.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ that’s horrific

Take care of yourself man.

2 Likes

This HW fight should be a banger

2 Likes

Gained an appetite from the food pics …promptly lost it due to the rod pulling dick tale thanks bro

God bless speedy recovery.

3 Likes

I think Renan might win. I don’t think he disappoints 2 times in a row…

Does that dude have an extra nipple?

3 Likes

Beat me to it. Yes

2 Likes

I don’t even need two and this dude has at least 3. Overachiever

3 Likes

Like Krusty the Klown!!

4 Likes

Delija whooping big boy. Win for three nipples!

1 Like

Ferreira Johnny Walker-esque in his disappointment lol

3 Likes

Easy money. I think the Croatian has staph infection, imho

Yeah ole 3 nips has some gnp

2 Likes