I say Kayla Harrison is gonna win. Call be crazy but I’m sticking with it

Did I miss a pfl. Well fuck

finished like 20 mins ago brah !! It was SICK !!! best event of the year so far

starts in 10 hours

Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 00-28-52 PFL

4 Likes

WAR Brendan loughnane. He is a legit talent

1 Like

Today you and I are foe! He better pray for a hometiwn decision…

2 Likes

What happen to the black female boxer ?

1 Like

Shields has Boxing match next month and then I heard she is planning on coming back to the PFL sometime after. Even though she was the best at Boxing and went 1-1 in MMA I respect that she challenged herself like that. People are way too protective of their “brand” now and usually don’t take that much risk like old fighters used to.

5 Likes

In mma Clarissa Shields lost to a gal carefully chosen to lose. Like Ava knight & heather Hardy & Lauredo & Paige… like all the girls who come to mma from other sports or who happen to have gotten on big shows by virtue of their looks.
It’s harder for female strikers cause they don’t have as much 1 punch power.
So the grappling champs seem to do better.
Still await daria bilodid in mma. With her looks Bellator would give her truck stop waitresses fo beat up til she’s at least 5-0

4 Likes

That’s a really good point about it being harder for women strikers to adapt to MMA because they don’t have the 1 punch KO power by comparison.

Someone with like Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua has a greater chance because all they need is 1 good shot and the fight and rounds start standing. Shields needs more than them and has to keep defending the takedown the whole fight. That’s hard for any fighter let alone a female pure boxer.

1 Like

Mulatto German Irish babies Im predicting…

And anal, lots of anal…

2 Likes

You’re crazy Bill

1 Like

Next PFL on the 20th this chick debuts.

A kickboxing champion who is the daughter of Lisa Howarth a former WKA champ who holds a win over Kathy Long.

Should be interesting in terms of seeing a chick that can strike.

2 Likes

Kathy is awesome. She was my teammate and is a huge sweetheart. Had the largest gear bag I have ever seen.

4 Likes

Anybody got a time…and ha at laughing at me. Im so old I can Google the shit and still not be able to figure out the time zones.

1 Like

Starts at 12:30 EST.

1 Like

I laughed thanks for sharing that. She is a warrior no doubt.

A part of me thought I had to have one of the biggest gym bags because each thai pad is 9 pounds.

1 Like

Does PFL think Harrison is bringing the viewers in?

1 Like

They’re hoping so because they want her to be their Rousey more or less.

Thank ye my good man.