You Watching PFL?

I never got the appeal of Honda Housey… Her fighting never made change my plans on staying home to watch

Me either. Same walk forward head throw to armbar. Holly saw what no one else did finally.

Who should I not miss on this card…

I feel like kayla is a super nice person and she’s trying hard to come off cocky to get the Ronda fans.
It’s just so disingenuous.
Weird to me that they assume she brings in big viewer numbers cause Ronda did.
Rondas style ended fights in seconds and then she came off super bitchy after.
I didn’t like her but sure didn’t miss it when she fought.
Kayla needs to find that bitch school that spinal tap sang about.

1 Like

I love me some Kayla, even though she trains in the same place as greasy Jorge. I bet she’s a Savage sexer!

2 Likes

I’ve been getting some shit done early, seasoning my extra thick cut pork chops but I’ve been watching the first two fights this last one was great! I’m really looking forward to the Chris Wade fight, to me that’s the real main event today! I just re-upped my pfl annual subscription before this fight. I’m looking forward to a great Saturday of fights everybody, I hope everybody in here has an awesome Saturday as well!

4 Likes

PFL, Glory 81 and BKFC all live now what a stacked early Saturday

3 Likes

Plus Usyk vs Joshua 2 undercard!.. too much to watch I’m stoked but having a trouble choosing which thread to be in or which screen to put what on lol

2 Likes

How to watch Glory?

Edit- youtube

2 Likes

Fight Network for me in Canada.

1 Like

Sucks main card of glory costs 4.99. I would rather watch Glory but will watch pfl for free

1 Like

Powell got the Bones Jones reach. Damn 85 inches

1 Like

Dan Hardy on mic!

Nice! Ray Sefo gotta be extra happy with a Leg Kick finish

2 Likes

Nice to see Dan Hardy has a gig now

1 Like

Rousey had some performances that made everyone say “oh shit” like the Davis and Zingano fights.

She also had fun fights with Tate and the rivalry captured the public’s interest and attention.

4 Likes

Dakota dropped her with a titty kick!

1 Like

The Davis fight was :14 and the Zingano fight was all of :16.

A fuckable chick with charisma was finishing everyone with the same thing, 4x in Strikeforce, all first round and 3 times under a minute. That was all before they let her hit the UFC.

Its not hard to understand why the casuals had their minds blown. It was new.

8/12 of Ronda’s pro wins were under a minute either by armbar or KO and only once in those 12 wins did she leave the first round and in that fight she finished again in the 3rd with the same technique.

I get why everyone went crazy about her.

2 Likes

Bubba up next

2 Likes

2 Likes