You Watching PFL?

Does that say the chick is the 299th ranked featherweight in the world?

No way there are 299 chicks in that weight class

299+ I the featherweight mens and womens division for the , US West Pound for Pound category

1 Like

Wilson reis aka mini Yoel is top of that list

2 Likes

Lol what the fuck

1 Like

You excited for Aspen Ladd?

In all seriousness their poster is a prime example of why their marketing is horrible. I’ve got no clue who any of those fighters are without looking at the fine print. At least put their fucking last name on the poster. I didn’t realize the asian dude is actually a chick until seeing the fine print.

2 Likes

Lol and the poster had a pic of the dude with a black eye,

Doubt Bellator or UFC would do that.

2 Likes

Probably thought they were being edgy with that one.

1 Like

Imagine this as a poster

tenor

2 Likes

PFL is like watching paint dry. Their point system incentives playing it safe so and the result is boring fights that feel like a chore to watch. I want to support it for several reasons and have given it many chances. Your time can be better spent watching ONE, Rizin, BKFC, Glory, or even smaller leagues like LFA. I watched their show last week and decided that it would be my last

3 Likes

Yeah I am surprised they are still around. Don’t get me wrong - I’m glad they are but I can’t see too many people watching pfl

2 Likes

I don’t like the point system/playoff thing either

3 Likes

On top of the boring fights it produces, it is also just feels extremely gimmicky. I appreciate them trying something a little different, this just aint it.

4 Likes

That fair…

You don’t hear much about an amazing FOTY fight in PFL

2 Likes

No not really. I guess I’m just surprised to see a bunch of new names, even if I don’t know them, I feel like I’ve been watching the same PFL fights for 4 years now

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 15-47-55 PFL

made other plans tonight tho

2 Likes

PFL 2: Regular Season 2023 Lineup

Main card

Larissa Pacheco vs. Julia Budd: (W) Featherweight

Bruno Cappelozza vs. Matheus Scheffel: Heavyweight

Olena Kolesnyk vs. Aspen Ladd: (W) Featherweight

Biaggio Ali Walsh vs. Isaiah Figueroa: Lightweight

Prelims

Renan Ferreira vs. Rizvan Kuniev: Heavyweight

Marcelo Nunes vs. Maurice Greene: Heavyweight

Danilo Marques vs. Yorgan De Castro: Heavyweight

Martina Jindrová vs. Amber Leibrock: (W) Featherweight

Evelyn Martins vs. Karolina Sobek: (W) Featherweight

Marina Mokhnatkina vs. Yoko Higashi: (W) Featherweight

2 Likes

Are you saying that wouldn’t be…

fucking awesome?

:grin:

Yee Haw! 5 out of 10 fights are female!!

Yeah the season thing doesn’t work the way it’s set up now - 2 fights is not nearly enough to decide rankings. It feels very hollow . Them just holding a big tournament without anything else wouldnt really be that interesting. Maybe they could try double elimination and eliminate the season aspect

1 Like

Were we posting about tonight’s fights? Here? Or @Nick_Diaz_Army thread? Another thread?