your a disgrace to MMA rhonda

patheic you have no clue what Martial Arts are about , younshould be ashamed of your self ... ban me i dont give a fuck , thats not what thsi sport is about .. just ruined the card for me

I agree with OP. Grow up, Ronda.

PS, your an egg

You're justing going through menopause. It's called a hot flash. Give it a moment.

Go home Bobbie you're drunk Phone Post 3.0

Boobiemiles1986 -

patheic you have no clue what Martial Arts are about , younshould be ashamed of your self ... ban me i dont give a fuck , thats not what thsi sport is about .. just ruined the card for me

Oh quit ur whineing. Phone Post 3.0

I have no interest in seeing her fight.
Annoying as fuk. Phone Post 3.0

Boo hoo, quit whining.

I am a big Rhonda fan, wanted Rhonda to win, AND was disappointed at how she acted but she explained the reasoning behind it, and at least she's not fake...

Boobiemiles1986 - 

Stop throwing temper tantrums like a five-year-old. Faggot.

TexDeuce - Go home Bobbie you're drunk Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

you're a disgrace to the Male population of the planet

agreed Phone Post 3.0

Quit being a pussy Phone Post 3.0

That was a great fight. Ronda is a bad ass. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda ruined OPs special night Phone Post 3.0

The game sitting in his basement watching an illegal stream is the expert on what mma should be. Phone Post

what did tate say about her family?

ive calm down some what now 

damned if you do, damned if you don't.  she might as well make herself happy cause she sure as hell aint going to please the bitches on the UG!

Darup - The game sitting in his basement watching an illegal stream is the expert on what mma should be. Phone Post

no you stupid cunt i payed the 60$ for hidef i have never streamed a fight in my lfe jackass