Your bench 225 X what, plus favorite style.

kinkle -
SuMBJJ - LMAO @ the UG. This makes me feel better about all the 9 inch cocks on the OG. I haven't seen enough wang to get an accurate sample space so I always wonder. <br><br>I have however spent enough hours in a weight room to know that 95% of you are full of shit.

Unless somebody is saying they can throw up 40+ (not impossible, I bet there are a couple dudes here that could probably do it) there isn't anything unbelievable.

96% Phone Post

my bench

At my best, 6'3" 235 lbs, I could do 22-25 full controlled reps.

Multiple injuries have made me abandon heavier lifting and now weighing in around 202, I can only bench that for 8-10 reps. Ah well, goodbye beach muscles :) Phone Post

ABE FROMAN lols at this thread!!!!!!

Cyril Jeff -  Combine lift is timed, 48 very is possible, just tough with a short time limit...

i don't where you got your info, but it is not timed....

i texted a friend of mine who plays in the nfl that participated in the combine to confirm

Twenty47. You're an idiot. My uncle does 450lbs at 240lbs, or did it at one time. Good friend from my highschool in Sherman T.X. did it at 245lbs. Me 225x20 was my best. I did it x 8 about two weeks ago.

Maybe 4 or 5 times...last time i tried it i got it a couple times without much warm up...weigh 165 and prefer to trane ufc

Bench press stats on the internet. Never gets old. 

I did 275 3 times about two weeks ago.

264 x 24 lastnight to test Phone Post

I weigh in at 190lbs Phone Post

Won't train chest till next wk now but will then :) as long as it ain't gay to get someone to record me :) wat are the rules. I trt though lol I joke Phone Post

I did do in sets of 8 with 30secs rest though :( guessing its how many u can do straight off? Phone Post

Bench is the only thing I don't suck at :( think I can go one pull up lol Phone Post

Lol never tried a pull up said probably couldn't! 13stone 11 is 190lbs ain't it? Phone Post

Ok I really weigh like 400lbs n can't even bench 100lbs u happy now ! Phone Post

I cant life 225, my favorite style is to scream "I don't know you, give me back my purse" and kick them in the balls.

I can bench 225 five times. I'm really into choking people. Phone Post

Bench press is only good for telling other guys how much you bench press Phone Post

This guy was one of my best friends.  He died in 1999 from basically drinking and pills.   He'd been told he was going to die if he kept it up.  I'm talking 40 beers in a day drinker, but he lifted a lot and was never fat, etc.

He died at 31, but weighing around 230, 6'3", he benched 225lbs 33 times.  He used to have some records here in GA as a teen as well.   I know he hit 485lbs too.