Yuki Kondo beats Sperry

By doctors stoppage.

the bout started with Sperry tooking Kondo to teh ground but the japanese fighter was able to restart the fight on his feet.But afetr this Kondow as able to avoid every rtakedown attept by Sperry. Kondo took the fight to the ground and landed some big knees from the side mount on Sperry faces which opend a huge cut on the Brazilain fighter obligating the doctors to stop the fight.

ttt

BRO u da man as always

And before someone calls it lucky, Kondo could have finished the fight before with a nice knee when Sperry went to takedown.

Thanks for all the results BRO HYMN!

"And before someone calls it lucky, Kondo could have finished the fight before with a nice knee when Sperry went to takedown"

Que? If he could why didn't he? I'm not saying it's lucky at all. Kondo is a great fighter, and I'm never suprised when he wins.

he wasn't tapping...Sperry was wiping blood on the mat

Thanks Bro

truewrestler is correct good call

LOL!

Not surprising at all. IMO, Sperry is very overrated.

Congrats for Kondo, but I was rooting for Sperry hard...

Sperry is NOT overated. Kondo is a tricky guy to fight.

BIG win for Kondo,that one will look damn nice on his record! He is a tricky fighter.

Please don't tell me they restarted the fight because of a yellow card...

I don't understand why the disrespect towards Sperry? Kondo is very good, at least Sperry didn't get picked up, spun around and then got tapped in a footlock...

kondo is climbing 2 the top. he should fight ninja

Rodrigo burns Chris Brennan.
I like Chris but that was funny. Although probably uncalled for. I do think Chris was LOLing at the Sperry wiping blood on the matt comment and not at Mario losing in general. (not to speak for Chris Brennan that was just my interpretation of his post) I'm sure Chris will reply shortly either way.

Oh...My bad, Thought he was Loling at Sperry.

I think if Kondo is consistent then he can beat Ninja for sure...