ZST play by play?

yeah,congrats to my partner

Congrats to Aurelio for winning a tough tournament. And congrats to Rich for taking out the favorite and making it to the finals.

Just talked to Aurelio. Marcus landed a straight right hand that apparently broke Rich's nose and ended the fight. Congrats to all the fighters. This tourney was stacked.

You can get results on sportsnavi, or other japanese wbesites.

I remember the tag team, but as far as 1 on 1 fights he was undefeated.

Did the Genesis tournament have different rules from the ZST GP? Btw the winner, Kushida is the newest kid from Takada Dojo. Hopefully, he can replace the gap for a new Takada Dojo star for the next millenium since Hamanaka left for New Japan Puroresu Toukon Club. Also hopefully, Yujiro doesn't have to fight Ryan in his 2nd match and then get yelled at by Takada afterwards, prompting him to leave to All-Japan:).

what happened too Crane

good job to Aurelio, 3 wins with 2 finishes over tough guys

pictures: http://www.bjj.pl/bjjfor/viewtopic.php?t=378

Crane won by armbar in an extra round.

damnit, thats a tough break for clementi. good job though rich!!! i predicted that he'd beat kotani and he did. hopefully he'll start to get the respect that he deserves now.

congrats marcus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MArcus is da Man!

My Pictures

Click Here :)

btw, this puts rich at 5-1 since the loss to yves. he has shown that he deserves to be back in the ufc. same goes for aurelio. the ufc needs to get this talent into the states!

"I remember the tag team, but as far as 1 on 1 fights he was undefeated."

Yes, he was. But he still showed weaknesses. It was clear he could be submitted by a good grappler.

I just checked the pics. Great job, dragonhead! Nice sequence of the slam in Clementi/Kotani as well as the slam KO in Morkevicius/Yano. Man, Yano was WAY up in the air!

And LOL @ that entire gallery for Morkevicius/Yano.

Thanks for the pics.

YOu are the man dragonhead. Thanks for the pics.

Man Yano is lucky that the ref stoppe the fight. It looks like Morkevicius was just about to stomp the unconsious Yano...

http://drghd1.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ZST_GP/zstgp_54.jpg

I love this picture of the toe hold he does.

Yano looks like he is wearing socks in his fight vs Morkevicius.