ZST play by play?

Is Yano ok? It said he was carried out on a stretcher.

what makes you say Kotani should have won it?

He got beat fair and square, and it was no suprise to me, because Rich said from day one he was going to beat Kotani one on one.

anyway, I appreciate the updates.

Oh yeah, he got beat fair and square. No doubt.

Just saying he was the favorite to win, and I thought he would win. "He should've won" meaning I expected him to win, not saying he got screwed.

I understand Ryan. sorry if I seemed pissy, I really am happy right now.

Haha, I'm sure you are. Your boy is one win away from winning an incredibly stacked tournament.

sportsnavi says now Clementi won the final, but no details and they haven't updated the fight before so might be some sort of error.

edited for comfirmation

KBeezy, how often do you train with Rich? I havent trained with Rich since he was running the No Holds Barred Training Center in south Mississippi. But I have seen him train more recently than then. I train with John Dixson.

well I have been training with him for about 6 or 7 months now. When I had fights coming up I was there 2-3 times a week. When not I was there more like once a week.

I am in New Orleans training for the Kings tournament now, and I went and watched the Pride Bushido with him last Sunday before the Sugar Bowl. We talked that day about myself and one of my teammates from BR moving in and joining the team officially.

dont believe the Hype ( Ryans on Kotani ) Thanks for the results tho and congradsw Clementi

so can we get the confirmation yet or what?

Crane/Hida hasn't even taken place yet. Sportsnavi made an error.

And Kotani is still a bad ass. Maybe Clementi is just better than I thought.

Taisho has defeated Asahi, Maxwell, and Tokoro, so he's a bad ass too. And Clementi beat him, so Clementi has proven himself. Just because he beat Kotani doesn't make Kotani a chump.

Kotani's weakness is wrestling. Clementi proved to be a better striker than Kotani (who is not a bad striker himself), and due to Kotani's poor wrestling, likely couldn't take the fight to the ground. Clementi got a couple slams, then probably stood up before Kotani could transition to a submission.

Clementi seemed to execute his gameplan perfectly. He deserves respect for this win, because he beat a great fighter. Kotani will still likely be a top 5 fighter someday. He's only 22 or so.

I know Kotani is no chump. This one is the better of the brothers. I was just saying that Rich believed all along that he could not be defeated by Kotani in this tourney. IT must have been something stylistically that Rich saw that made him feel this way, but whatever it was his confidence in the matchup would have made it a suprise to me had he lost to Kotani.

He seemed worried about Aurelio more than anyone, and I am still waiting on comfirmation of the victory over Marcus.

Ryan, the fact that Kotani is in this tourney in the second round taking Clementi to a decision is good indication is a skilled and tough SOB. Not to mention his career up to this point

Morkevicius has not shown any weakness because all of his zst fights have ended standing, I could have seen him go all the way, he reminds me kind of a mini crocop in some ways.

"He seemed worried about Aurelio more than anyone, and I am still waiting on comfirmation of the victory over Marcus."

Hasn't taken place yet. Last I heard, it was still at intermission.

"Morkevicius has not shown any weakness because all of his zst fights have ended standing, I could have seen him go all the way, he reminds me kind of a mini crocop in some ways."

Morkevicius has shown a tendency to get caught in submissions. Imanari submitted him with a brutal kneebar in the ZST 1 tag team match. Atsuhiro Tsuboi had a triangle locked in deep, completely sunk, in ZST 2. Morkevicius punched Tsuboi to the face. Referee broke them up and gave Morkevicius a yellow card, but it allowed Morkevicius to escape the trinagle.

Sounds like Yano came close to submitting him tonight as well, but got slammed on his head as he was extending the armbar.

where are all you guys that were getting results from?

sorry Kbezzy it was an error, Aurelio won the fight now in R1 according to sportsnavi.

A buddy of mine was sending me results through IMs and I was also checking sportsnavi.

lol, damn you

no I am picking thanks for the resulkts guys. That sucks but his fears were confirmed I guess Congrats to Marcus and ATT.