10 worst nicknames in mixed martial arts

Josh 'Oh mah Gosh' Koshcheck

What struck me as funny is the list was written like these people picked or chose their own nickname.  I seriously doubt any of them did.

Nicknames are given to you, not picked by you.  Rashad Evans named Brad imes 'The Hillbilly Hearthrob' on TUF.  Brad didn't agree to take it, it just stuck.

Has anyone on here ever nicknamed themselves?

Rickson's Aura - J-Lo/Lau

the Soul Assassin

Winnson - What struck me as funny is the list was written like these people picked or chose their own nickname.  I seriously doubt any of them did.

Nicknames are given to you, not picked by you.  Rashad Evans named Brad imes 'The Hillbilly Hearthrob' on TUF.  Brad didn't agree to take it, it just stuck.

Has anyone on here ever nicknamed themselves?

Yeah, every "assassian' has nicked himself.

I doubt Mitrione was happy with meathead, but he embraces it.Again named by Rashad.

I always thought " the dentist was stupid as fuck.

And 'da spyda' just irritates me with it's wiggerism

Oh yeah one more bad one

"american psycho"

Good lord what were you thinking Stephan?

Tyson "The Bison" Griffin Phone Post

ScottCL - Nicknames suck in general

This 100%

You don't force nicknames, they're created naturally. I can think of only a couple that aren't lame, The Prodigy being the most obvious.

And Leben gets a double for both The Cat Smasher and The Crippler.

Barncat rules! Dumb list is dumb.

Horrible nicknames:

"The People's Warrior"

"The Muscle Shark"

"The (insert adjective) Assassin"

The monstah lobstah should be on that list, and I agree... Nicknames are mostly retarded, especially when you make up your own...

J-Lau should be on that list. Though, I hate to break it to ya guys, "Creepy" is just as bad. But I like "the King of Rock and Rumble"! It reminds me of something that could have been in the list of Appolo Creeds nicknames in Rocky (...what was it, IV?), along side of others like "The Count of Monte Fisto". lol

Justin Mccully. /

McLovin. Phone Post

That wasn't his nickname :-)

Suga

Suga

No way Barncat should be on there. Kos and Hendo I think are both really bad. Not sure how people calling them that as a shortened version of there name got turned into a fight nickname.

Surprised Kim "Sugar Free" Couture isn't on that list. Phone Post

I never liked Wanderlei "The Ass Murderer" Silva or Fedor "The Last Umpire" Emelianenko

The only reason I'm on there is because this no talent, city-slickin' pussy of a writer doesn't know what a Barn Cat is. They need to do an intelligence filter before publishing these ridiculous articles. Yahoo is supposed to be legit, they're on tv! Right?