12 weeks lose 20lbs. If I fail will eat dogfood.

Just so you know, I are a peanut butter dog biscuit once in college on a bet. It wasn't that bad. Tasted like a stale, dry, flavorless cookie...maybe dog food won't be that bad. Phone Post 3.0

Just get an organic treat with good ingredients. it's paleo bro.

LiftorDie - Just so you know, I are a peanut butter dog biscuit once in college on a bet. It wasn't that bad. Tasted like a stale, dry, flavorless cookie...maybe dog food won't be that bad. Phone Post 3.0
Not so sure. Even the smell of tinned dog food is rank. Phone Post 3.0

TartanArmy -
LiftorDie - Just so you know, I are a peanut butter dog biscuit once in college on a bet. It wasn't that bad. Tasted like a stale, dry, flavorless cookie...maybe dog food won't be that bad. Phone Post 3.0
Not so sure. Even the smell of tinned dog food is rank. Phone Post 3.0
Oh it's gonna be wet dog food? Gross... Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Dog biscuits are OK. OP doesn't get off that lightly. Phone Post 3.0
Dammit!

If dog food tastes as bad as cat food smells then I'm done for if I balls this up. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Gardners boat -
Dammit!

If dog food tastes as bad as cat food smells then I'm done for if I balls this up. Phone Post 3.0
You won't have to worry! Just keep it going man. I'm with ya! Phone Post 3.0

Holy_Beard_of_a_god -
Ben Gardners boat -
Dammit!

You won't have to worry! Just keep it going man. I'm with ya! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man.

All is gong well still. Didn't train the last two days but kept the diet clean and kept to my cals.

Up today at 5am for a 10 mile hills cycle before work. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - It tastes worse. When I'm cutting hard, the cat food starts to smell pretty good but it still tastes revolting. Phone Post 3.0

That's a harsh cut if you're thinking whiskas smells good!

That stuff reeks like cat shit and piss mixed together.

Had a good week so far. Empty stomach hills cycling about 10 miles every morning at 5am before work. Kettlebells and thick grip shrug bar squats yesterday.
Diet has been nailed on high protein and veggies moderate fat and lowish carbs.

I can feel myself leaning out slowly.

Still a tubby bellend though.

VU's all round and anyone who checks in have a look at holy beard of a gods weight loss thread on the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Gardners boat - Had a good week so far. Empty stomach hills cycling about 10 miles every morning at 5am before work. Kettlebells and thick grip shrug bar squats yesterday.

VU's all round and anyone who checks in have a look at holy beard of a gods weight loss thread on the OG. Phone Post 3.0
VU! I was coming in to check your progress. Sounds like it's going real good for ya! Keep it up! We got this! Also, thanks for the thread shout out! All working together here! Phone Post 3.0

Leigh how often have you don't the chew and spit?

It used to gross me out so bad but I would get cravings for shit food all the time when I was 3 weeks out and my family always thought it was a game to order pizza and eat cookies in that kind of stuff infront of me. My nephew who was 15 at the time came to visit me and he was eating Oreos making a big deal about how good they taste and I grabbed one chewed it a few times and spat it out back into the box, he was gagging and was pissed.

It used to sound gross but during a tough weight cut, chew and spit Phone Post 3.0

Chew and spit? That's pretty hardcore. I don't do that. What I do is go to bed early if I'm getting cravings at night (which I often do). I'm up at 5 for a ride most work mornings then I walk to work which is only 1 mile away. All on an empty stomach,

Finish work in a bit then I'm working out when I get home.

Weighing tomorrow AM.

Hoping for a couple of pounds off but I'll let you all know. Phone Post 3.0

Easytarget - Cake and beer. Woof.
Both are a weakness for me but not together.

I'm staying strong. The dog food can fuck right off! Phone Post 3.0

Holy_Beard_of_a_god -
Ben Gardners boat - Had a good week so far. Empty stomach hills cycling about 10 miles every morning at 5am before work. Kettlebells and thick grip shrug bar squats yesterday.

VU! I was coming in to check your progress. Sounds like it's going real good for ya! Keep it up! We got this! Also, thanks for the thread shout out! All working together here! Phone Post 3.0
No worries mate. All in it together exactly. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Gardners boat - Chew and spit? That's pretty hardcore. I don't do that. What I do is go to bed early if I'm getting cravings at night (which I often do). I'm up at 5 for a ride most work mornings then I walk to work which is only 1 mile away. All on an empty stomach,

The mrs wanted a roast dinner but I said no.

The juice is worth the squeeze..

Weighing tomorrow AM.

Good for you!!!

IM STILL GOING TO MAKE YOU EAT A PLATE OF HUMAN SHIT!!! Phone Post 3.0

In short...Switch to all organic food, up your water, up your greens to 3 servings per day, for carbs- quinoa, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats and fruit Phone Post 3.0

SoupCan -
Ben Gardners boat - Chew and spit? That's pretty hardcore. I don't do that. What I do is go to bed early if I'm getting cravings at night (which I often do). I'm up at 5 for a ride most work mornings then I walk to work which is only 1 mile away. All on an empty stomach,

The mrs wanted a roast dinner but I said no.

The juice is worth the squeeze..

Weighing tomorrow AM.

Good for you!!!

IM STILL GOING TO MAKE YOU EAT A PLATE OF HUMAN SHIT!!! Phone Post 3.0
Haha! I'm going to have to watch that again soon. Funny as hell.

10 mile hills cycle again in the pouring rain this morning before work.

Weighed in afterwards

102kg. 224lbs or 16 stone.

Down 3kg in two weeks.

Pretty pleased with that! Phone Post 3.0

VinnyLogz - In short...Switch to all organic food, up your water, up your greens to 3 servings per day, for carbs- quinoa, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats and fruit Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. I'm already having sweet potato sometimes when I need some carbs. Will get some quinoa in as I've had it before and its nice stuff. Eating loads of greens.

The organic stuff is pretty expensive though even though I always have organic eggs and milk. I have organic chicken or whatever meat I'm eating if the price isn't too ridiculous too. Phone Post 3.0

Just dropping in checking out! VU! Phone Post 3.0

Holy_Beard_of_a_god - Just dropping in checking out! VU! Phone Post 3.0
All good mate. Have been on your thread more than this one. My dog food avoidance is still going well. Had a bit of a cheat meal on Saturday after my weigh in but have been nailed on since.

Cycling the usual 10-15 miles of hills in the morning with kettlebells and shrug bar work in the afternoon most days.

Jeans are feeling a bit looser and I've gone in an inch on my belt. Phone Post 3.0