12 weeks lose 20lbs. If I fail will eat dogfood.

Ben Gardners boat -

This is the shape I'm in now. . My curtains look fucking awful don't they?

Came in to check up on ya. Looks to be going great for ya! Keep it up! VU for you! Phone Post 3.0

Holy_Beard_of_a_god - 
Ben Gardners boat -

Thanks mate. Just visited your thread too. 5lbs in a week is great!

Leigh - I'm gonna guess 4lbs lost in the week Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Leigh I certainly hope so mate. I'll update tomorrow AM. Phone Post 3.0

Off work today and the next 4 so
Weighed in this morning I was 103.5kg
( or 227lbs, 16stone 2lb)

That's a loss of 1.5kg (about 3.5lbs) in a week.

I'm quite happy with that.

Going out on the bike now.

Thanks for all the encouragement and piss taking everyone its really helping. Phone Post 3.0

So I've got 8.5 kg (19lb) to go for 95kg (209lb or 14 stone 9lb) in the next 10 weeks and 3-4 days.

That way I avoid eating a can of processed Animal ass on the internet.

Ideally I should be about 90kg (200lb or 14 stone or so) so I'm going to push for as much as possible.

The next 4 days I'm going to train a couple of times a day and keep the protein high, carbs low, about 5-6 grams of fish oils and moderate fat. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Good stuff. What are you actually eating? Phone Post 3.0
I'm aiming for 2000 calories a day from protein shakes, chicken, salmon and beef as my protein sources.
Carbs wise I'm only having them at breakfast where I've been having a piece of toast and PB with 5-6 fish oil caps and 3 scoops of whey protein in water with a splash of milk. Lunch time is another protein shake and meat with a salad and veggies. Afternoon is usually the same or I
Sometimes have one of those big soups in the plastic tubs (200 cals or so) with a tin if tuna or a chicken breast in there. Then I've been fasting from early afternoon until breakfast at 0700hrs. Phone Post 3.0

I'll usually have 10-20 grammes of BCAA's after my afternoon workout too. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty much a leangains type of eating and fasting protocol fasting 17-18 hours a day and while I tend to believe calories are the main determiner of weight/fat loss results I find it easier to avoid refined carbs so I have less highs and lows and cravings. Phone Post 3.0

Also I'm still pushing the VU's around to you all. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like it's going good Ben! Keep it up! VU. Phone Post 3.0

Holy_Beard_of_a_god - Looks like it's going good Ben! Keep it up! VU. Phone Post 3.0
Once I get my votes back. Phone Post 3.0

VU! Sounds like everything is going as planned. I got even mire sick last night, but I'm working out anyways!! Phone Post 3.0

Cheat meal yesterday of nachos followed by ice cream that was awesome! Today I've kept the cals pretty low and hit Tabata shrug bar squats and kettlebells for the whole body followed by a four mile run.

I ain't eating no dog food homies! Phone Post 3.0

Honesty is awesome! Keep it going Ben! VU! Phone Post 3.0

Holy_Beard_of_a_god - Honesty is awesome! Keep it going Ben! VU! Phone Post 3.0
10 miles or so of hills on my MTB and diet has been clean and low cals again. Coffee has been my friend as I've been tired as shit all day but all good.

Still on this! Phone Post 3.0

Keep at it son, although I want see the dog food video. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Gardners boat -
Holy_Beard_of_a_god - Honesty is awesome! Keep it going Ben! VU! Phone Post 3.0
10 miles or so of hills on my MTB and diet has been clean and low cals again. Coffee has been my friend as I've been tired as shit all day but all good.

Still on this! Phone Post 3.0
Keep it up dude! Phone Post 3.0

Ben, need some encouragement here: sorry for the frat: FRAT: Ok, honesty is the best policy. I haven't worked out all week because of the flu. I said I would yesterday, but wife said I was way to sick ( I know, pussy whip and point the pussy meter at me). So, today is my first day back in a while. My goal is 1 lbs for tomorrow's weigh in. I'm 203 ( yes I gained a little). I'm keeping on though! Any encouragement would help greatly! Everyone is doing great! Thanks everyone in here for encouraging others! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0