Agree w/deadliest warrior?

The Moari warrior vs Shaolin monk fight was the gayest thing that's ever been aired on television.

voorhees - 
bismanfightclub - 
303 - 
ferox13 - Joe ROgans discription of the show was great..

What did he say about it?

I think Jesse James was a better "fighter" than Capone, but you are on crack if you think the James gang would've lasted with the the Outfit. They would've never got close enough to Capone to kill him, and Capone would've sent an army of people to hunt James down. Capone had WAY more money and law enforcement on his side. James wouldnt've lasted long.

Joe should look into big Al's youth a little more.  He was a tough SOB when he was younger, he didn't get that scar on his face from a shaving accident either.  Yeah the old heavy syphilis ridden capone wouldn't have beat Jesse James, but Jesse never lived long enough to be old and fat either.  Capone died with his boots off, Jesse, not so much.<br type="_moz" />

You think it is more honorable to die of Syphilis than a gunshot betrayal?

LOL

I work with a 'karate r the best' guy.

He bitched and moaned about the Samurai losing, because they 'under estimated the strength of the ancient samurai sword'.

I also find it hilarious that they're treating the 'experts' as if they're the real thing.

The 'mafia decendant' is always fucking hilarious. It's these wannabe goombah's coming in and acting all hard, when they're probably fucking janitors.

See I feel the show is best with ancient non gunpowder fights. Everything modern is too up in the air.

I will give them credit for having the spartan beat the samurai to be the ultimate ancient warrior. Samurai are THE most overrated ancient warrior of all time. I am not saying they weren't good but they are held in a god-like status.

So modern simulations are crap, ancient are slightly better done. Tho I agree that Attila the hun would have gotten smoked by alexander and the gladiator would have destroyed the apache..

Didn't the Samurai win and the Ninja lost? Or was this one of those new scenarios I missed?

I love the guys they dig up sometimes. Like the guys repping the pirates...where did they find that duo?

The spartan beat the Ninja then beat the samurai (who had beaten the viking)...

Ah I see. Actual want to see that episode then, must have been the armor and shield that won the day for the Spartan.

Bingo, for all that shit about samurai swords cutting through everything, it couldnt slash through the bronze shield or armor vs the spartan when they tested it. The shield was actually the biggest killing weapon of the spartan every time they tested it.

nostripewhite - I also find it hilarious that they're treating the 'experts' as if they're the real thing.

The 'mafia decendant' is always fucking hilarious. It's these wannabe goombah's coming in and acting all hard, when they're probably fucking janitors.

Yeah, that guy didn't look like he had ever fired a tommy gun before. back in the days you had guys that could literally write their names with the tommy gun.

They do have an end of the year contest between the top fighters of the year. Sparta won the non gunpowder era. I don't know who won the gun era.

Retarded show.

Spetzna beat IRA in the finals of the gunpowder units from season one..

Kai Tremeche - Retarded show.

Quoted for truth.

RJJH - 
bismanfightclub - 
Telamon - The show is entertaining but full of inaccuracies.

If you could pick a winner of a fight by just putting info into a computer, betting on boxing would be obsolete.

And, there is not a chance in hell that Atilla the Hun would have beaten Alexander the Great.

Yup.

both of you are retarded if you think anything Alexander had would compete with that bow.

I don't know much about Atilla the Hun, so I could be way wrong, but didn't he just kinda pillage and fight people that weren't prepared to fight back?  Alexander the Great went out to specifically to challenge the strongest armies in the world, and won convicingly.  The only thing that stopped him from dominating the world was malaria, so yeah, I think he could deal with a bully riding a horse shooting arrows.

The longbow is one of the deadliest weapons there is. It can pierce plate armor. The only thing preventing it from being overpowered is that it requires a lot of skill to use.

Attila, Genghis etc are extremely skilled with the bow, that's why they win against people like Alexander. (hand to hand too, actually, Alexander was more of a general than a fighter where Attila and Genghis grew up fighting).

TOA

Tapped Out Again - The longbow is one of the deadliest weapons there is. It can pierce plate armor. The only thing preventing it from being overpowered is that it requires a lot of skill to use.

Attila, Genghis etc are extremely skilled with the bow, that's why they win against people like Alexander. (hand to hand too, actually, Alexander was more of a general than a fighter where Attila and Genghis grew up fighting).

TOA

Genghis didn't use a longbow (Footman's bow) they used horse mounted bows, which were MUCH smaller and not as powerful.

Tapped Out Again - The longbow is one of the deadliest weapons there is. It can pierce plate armor. The only thing preventing it from being overpowered is that it requires a lot of skill to use.

TOA

This post is just one big fail. They used composite bow not long bow and Alexander fought alongside his men. Stop spewing shit you know nothing about.

Its beyond stupid. Its historically, factually and creatively retarded. 

I didn't say they used longbows. I just said that longbows are powerful. Even horse bows inflict a lot of damage, and you can't hit them while they are on a horse.

TOA