Alex Pereira is bigger than Dominick Reyes (pic)

They train together. Thats where AP is getting his wrestling, grappling training. And Glover is currently not the champ.

1 Like

1 Like

It is electrolysis so those results should be taken with a grain of salt.

Regardless he is not fat for his weight. I am guessing he might do 20lbs of actual weight and 20 of water fighting somewhere around 205.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Jones 220 in the cage when he fought?

Plus Alex has thicker legs, so no, not mind games.

Those stats doesn’t seem right. According to my scale, I have 133 lbs muscle mass at 175 weight. That fucker has less muscle mass than me at 226??

1 Like

Yes. You are very stronk and jacket

9 Likes

His weight cut to 185lbs must be brutal.

Izzy is fucked. Alex punches so fucking hard and fast and his wins against Izzy with be in Izzy’s head.

4 Likes

Aren’t Reyes and Alex supposed to be 6’4”?

Plus I shoot lightning bolts from me arse.

2 Likes

that’s a good point and i think it holds up against anyone but pereira. he’s a pure kickboxer. i’d bet that izzys takedowns at this point are better than his tdd.

Pereira is very lean. I’m no weight cutting expert, but from what I understand is the more lean you are, the more water weight you can cut. Makes sense, as muscle holds more water than fat.

2 Likes

UFC needs same day weigh in, expand the weight classes, weigh in right before the fight and release them to the jungle.

Not the more lean you are really, the more muscular you are. Muscles hold a lot of water. Yoel Romero can get rid of more water than Adesanya.

1 Like

By lean, I’m referring to lean muscle versus muscle below layers of fat. Same thing.

2 Likes

Yeah lean muscle mass, I’m with ya, I was spaced earlier but I’m with ya.

1 Like

Alex is solid, thick, tight.

4 Likes

Alex looks like a frate trane

1 Like

Unstoppable frate trane

3 Likes

Alex is huge. I’ve seen a lot of his fights and in all of them he looks much bigger than his opponent. This confirms it.

Also, Izzy is the man for taking this fight. If he loses, obviously he will lose his belt. He will also lose a third time to the same guy, making his case for a rematch much tougher. The MMA community will just say Alex is the better fighter, period, regardless of his short tenure in MMA. If he wins a close fight, people will just say it wasn’t convincing enough, that it’s only one fight, and Alex is still better.

If he wrestles Alex and gets the win that way, people will criticize him saying Alex has “turned him into a wrestler”. The only way his wins this both in the eyes of the commission and MMA public is if he either brutally KO’s Alex, or completely dominates him standing up for five rounds.

1 Like