Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

You never trained at all.

This would be the ultimate disrespect and considered DOJO storming.

In your hypothetical, lets see how this plays out.

1- I come in and challenge Nunez who is minding her own business. She whoops my ass and I get laughed out of the gym.

2- I come in and challenge Nunez who is minding her own business and kick the living shit out of her. I get my ass beat by all her training partners who won’t let me leave unscathed.

It’s lose. lose.

The average guy will pick up these tiny women up and slam them on the ground headfirst,

There’s nothing wrong with going to a gym because a fighter owns it and you want to train with them. I’m not suggesting you go in there and fight her, just go there, train, do your thing and wait for an opportunity to be able to roll or spar with her and see how that plays out. If you aren’t completely insane it will be pretty easy to tell if someone is a better fighter than you even if it’s just sparring or rolling or drilling.

Idk where this whole notion behind dojo storming comes from. All I’m saying is if some of the “average” guys in this thread rolled or sparred with her, I think they would be surprised. And if they weren’t, they probably aren’t average to begin with.

That was great
Those hook kicks to the face were epic

1 Like

Some people are overestimating the average male.

However, other seem to think Nunes is the only Wmma champ.

1 Like

Alright look the argument that Andrew Tate made was that the average male would beat a world champion female fighter.

So the average American male would be 5’9” and about 200lbs. Amanda must weigh 155-160 at any given moment outside of camp and is 5’8”, so if these two fought in a street fight or in a gym, you’d be looking at a 45 pound difference and one inch in height between the two with one having a whole life of mma training and the other guy maybe having a bit of wrestling or boxing or karate because plainly put, if we’re talking about the average guy we’re talking about a guy who doesn’t actually know how to fight and who may only have a bit of knowledge in one discipline (boxing for example) at best, but they’ll have a complete deficiency in other parts of fighting, like BJJ/wrestling. And that’s where they’ll get fucked. They’ll have no idea how to stop a double leg, they won’t know how to defend a choke or an armbar. Their deficiencies would be immediately obvious and the female fighter would find ways to win that the average guy isn’t gonna expect or be ready for. It’s as simple as that.

I’m not saying the female wins every time and I’m not saying the guy would lose every time, but all things considered, and considering we’re taking about an average guy who has never trained let alone fought professionally, I’d have to go with the female professional champion over the average, fat, soft man out there. They simply wouldn’t know what they’re doing in an actual fight and the fact that they are stronger wouldn’t automatically win them the fight. They would have other types of holes and deficiencies in their game that would put them at a complete disadvantage against the best female fighters in the world and I can’t believe there are people out there who can’t realize or understand that.

2 Likes

Amanda is the biggest (in the ufc I should say) which is why I use her as an example, but Cris Cyborg would Muay Thai the fuck out of some of the clowns in this thread, let alone the “average male.”

Too many guys defending Andrew Tate’s words like they’re gospel in here.

1 Like

Liz Carmouche bench presses 225 lbs for 6 reps. She’s signficantly stronger than your average male and Ronda outgrappled her pretty easily via skill and technique. Can we put this topic to bed?

2 Likes

Yeah… because that’s all there is to it.

1 Like

This.

Keys
Wallet
Phone
Knife
Comb

… Where you gonna put all that shit in jean or khaki shorts?

1 Like

AKA my daily attire

2 Likes

So she could run circles around some men in her home gym where she is comfortable and everyone there has her back and all the gym etiquette that comes with that.

Could she barge into your living room, drag you off the couch, and beat you to death in front of your family??

Granted – she could probably do that to some “men”…
But let’s be clear about what we’re talking about here.

Yeah we’re taking about average men like the great Andrew Tate commanded us to. Amanda would beat the fuck out of a lot of average men.

You’d have to be some kind of weird douchebag to “dojo storm” and challenge a female in the first place.

So any “man” that tries is, probably gets embarrassed, while the real men are at home with nothing to prove to anyone.

1 Like

You guys are cringe or just trolling at this point.

1 Like

That’s ironic considering the shit you guys are slinging around here.

You’re like desperate to prove that a man like you would destroy Amanda Nunes but you’re also a real man who doesn’t have to prove it or anything. Yeah alright.

1 Like

You’re confusing me with the “average man”.

I think if you read my posts in this thread, you’ll see I’m not “that guy” you are referring to.

My point is… It takes a certain kind of douche to begin with that feels the need to “prove himself” against a female.

It’s kind of a subtle point…so it might take a little brainstorming to grasp…

2 Likes

Catch Jones in a temper tantrum and we know he would
Drums Eye Roll GIF

No I know what you’re saying and it’s fucking gay.

The thread and the contents of the OP brought up a debate and I’m here explaining why someone like Amanda would beat a lot of average men. It’s not my fault you aren’t actually countering my argument and are instead defaulting to ego driven debate/argument.

1 Like

Based on your first statement this is even more one sided than I originally thought. 5’9” 198 lbs is overweight. So the average dude is overweight and untrained. Crazy this is even a debate

2 Likes