Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

Don’t argue with this retard. He’s sticking up for Jon Jones in another thread lol

1 Like

Exactly these guys are wild in.

1 Like

You guys are very gay and very cringe.

You aren’t raising the next champ you’re raising the next giant pussy.

Jesus Christ, you can’t even speak Ebonics. It’s wildin’, “these guys are wildin’”.

Wow the gayness and cringe continues. Ty.

1 Like

It’s actually wilin but carry on

Well then I guess the reality is you are incapable of nuanced conversation.

If the cast of The Big Bang theory is the “average man” then yeah, Nunes fucked them up.

The discussion is more about what the “average man” is, than what Nunes or Rousey or whoever is.

1 Like

Handshake Bros GIF

1 Like

An average guy to me is a common man who is 5’9” 200 lbs (as described by another poster), and untrained. Probably drinks on the weekends, doesn’t exercise, and is generally complacent and comfortable with their life. That’s the man I’m thinking of. A women’s combat sports champion literally beats that man to death.

2 Likes

And you just corrected me with a structurally sound, grammatically correct sentence like some house ninja :smiley:

Yeah we’ve been over this, the average man is under 6’ and overweight with little to no training. That’s who you’re backing in this.

I’m not even that guy that defaults to saying you just hate women but wtf. What’s the crux of your argument, that the man is stronger? If that were the case, strongmen and body builders would be the best fighters in the world, but most of them suck and most people in general start fumbling around once they get hit clean once.

This is crazy. I’ve been ignoring this thread because of the stupidity I saw as I kinda scrolled thru but I had to get my piece in. You guys are trolling, insane or very dumb.

1 Like

Yeah I pretty much covered all that already.

Yeah I don’t really care it’s just wild that you think what you do and the only possibile explanation here is that you’re 1. Neurotic and 2. Hate women.

You don’t know what I think and you obviously haven’t read all my posts.

I’m talking about defining the situation and separating the gym world from the real world.

The discussion should take the differences into consideration.

I already said, The Big Bang Theory gets smoked.

You’ve never trained with a guy who was better in the gym, but might not be able to take you in the parking lot?

… nevermind…I think I know the answer.

1 Like

You’re so gay dude just give it up

What are you like 45? Come on, man, getting old ain’t so bad.

You’re incapable of a nuanced and detailed conversation.

Carry on…

1 Like

Bro this ain’t nuanced this is some fucking homo shit. And plus, you’re changing the subject.

We aren’t talking about a guy in the gym and we aren’t talking about you, someone who has actually trained presumably, I don’t know your life story.

We’re talking about average guy vs mma champion (Nunes and Cyborg for example).

I think if we are talking about average in 2022 we are talking about video game neckbeards so any type of violence might scare them.

If we mean average athlete like high school level that might be different. I’ve seen some men who train recreationally fold up some chicks in training who actually trained for competition.

2 Likes

Right.

I was talking about the type of douche that would actually attempt to challenge a female in a gym, just to prove a man is better.

My point was the kind of douche that will do that, is probably the kind of douche that would get embarrassed.

It was a side point…and you dismissed it.

Whatever man…carry on.

1 Like