Android App update now available!

Says not compatible with device. Note8

since having a 3 year old phone is being too much of a peasant for downloading the app from noble and prestigious locations, can i get someone to send me the apk?

1 Like

You know I love ya brother. Instead of sending you the apk, I’ll do you one better. I’ll just send you my phone. It’s a Samsung S10. I’ll make sure to preload it with 100s of dick pics and ladyboy videos for you :wink:

Sound good buddy? :ok_hand::+1:

That’s so strange. Mine says “Not compatible with mentally deficient user”. You’d think Google would come down a little softer on its users. Then again, Apple just says “Go buy a soy latte or go fuck your mother”, which is a bit harsh, but to the point.

I have LG G7 (released May 2018) running Android 9 and it says not compatible. Does anyone know the specs/software/phone required to run this app? Why did you limit the compatibility of this app so much???

OHHHH BOYYYY

S9 not compatible?

Top Men. Because that’s why.

No update on the play store just yet, they must still be vetting the slew of revolutionary, game changing features in the app… You know, like scrolling.

Dude, I don’t know. I don’t have control of their review process and I have no idea why it’s taking so long.

All good man, I’m just busting balls.

At least there’s the ability to update the app.

For what it’s worth, the new forum format is great once you’re aware of the nuances (quoting, for instance).

1 Like

So no word yet on the minimum requirements for this app?

Version 4.0.1 appears available! This fixes the back button issue and scrolling issue!

1 Like

cool so like 8 ogers can download it now since they have phones less than a month old

Fixed the back button but swipe right is still acting as back button.

swipe left to right is supposed to work as a back button too.

Looks good Chris. Just updated it and any of the problems I was having with the first update are gone now. Thanks

I take it back. I went to a thread and jumped to a specific numbered post, and once I did I couldn’t scroll at all. I couldn’t even scroll in other threads. You might want to check that out.

apple GIF

Steve Jobs Apple GIF

Swiping now exits the app for me.

A note 8 isn’t really that old. How could it not support the app? That’s the message I get with my note