Any Illegal Steroids Legitimately Make Losing Bodyfat Easier

Man I used to be able to burn body fat, if I just quit being a lazy f#ck and got after it. It’s getting harder and harder, even with me really putting in effort. I’ve read about a lot of illegal enhancements for gaining muscle, but not for losing body fat. Any ideas?

1 Like

Yes, crack and speed

7 Likes

Head over to the OG and join the extended fasting crew you faggot

10 Likes

Clenbuterol. Miracle .ensure you get your doseage right and take taurine concurrently for cramps.

5 Likes

Adderall aka speed would help, but it’s not a steroid. Lots of fitness chicks use it like it’s a pre workout.

1 Like

I love Clenbuterol.

Also just a ECA stack will strip you
Ephedrine Caffeine Asprin

1 Like

update fuck taurine, Quinine. Bang Tonic waters like no tomorrow and zero cramps.

Have u ever had the Clen Cramps in your hamstrings during sex…
When at low bodyfat.

That’s as real as it gets,
if u know, u know

2 Likes

Tonic water the solution to no ass cramps, ASsscramps are the worst, first cycle I did of this batch, I had a calf cramp that hit me so hard I was limping for a week. Started to fear DVT.

Hard Yakka is all you need.

1 Like

Yeah the juice doesn’t seem worth the squeeze

Gaining muscle will raise your bmr in turn make you lose body fat if you eat the same. Most older men gain muscle and lose fat when they get on TRT. Well being should increase and make it easier to not be a lazy ass also lol.

1 Like

Clen definitely will do the job but side effects like the heart thumps will scare the shit out of you at first.

1 Like

Anavar

I took Clenbuterol a couple years back. Shit made me cut fat super fast.

1 Like

Todays men really are weak as fuck

1 Like

What are Ur stats brother, and do u use?

1 Like

If you’re referring to me sir? My stats are no Clen, Albut, ECA or other enhancers that would effect my heart, fibulation, or ventricles when a good diet and exercise can do x times better than drugs. While turning 50 in 6 months and prepping for another amateur fight.

2 Likes

Testosterone, clen, anavar, winstrol, hgh

All assist with metabolising fat and body composition but not in the absence of a caloric defecit

I know legal shit… Back in 2001 2002 stacker 2 got legal again cause they got rid of ephedrine, which was made illegal… And I was a 15 year old fat kid trying everything to lose weight and they were a sponsor of ONA and I talked my dad into letting me try it, while my mother was freaking out about heart shit, and I’ll never forget my dad just saying… I did the same shit at his age and I’m still here and what is legal speed I was loosing weight nicely… My other fat friend said one day… Dude I hate you you’re losing weight…