awesome slam by ref

TTT for the Dutch Mangler and the Bruno's .. Heard about u guys in Long Island from gabel. Good luck to Mike in the AFC.

ttmft...that was awsome.

BRUNO POWER!!!

Coolest referee clip ever. Dare I say it... greatest clip featuring a referee of all time.

And the best part was the hand gesture after the throw. Priceless!

That was shit straight out of a movie... like Roadhouse 2 or something.

I'm disappointed..he could have follow-up with a people's elbow.

The best part isn't the throw, but how non-chalant he acts when pushing both guys away and giving the finger wave, like he's done this a million times.

That ref vs kimbo would be great, ref by choke slam.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, thanks for the laughs guys. I'm literally crying with laughter.

Avellan is right, the best part is how his arm follows through after the slam, and how he just kinda looks off into the distance like he's done it a million times.... no big deal.

I was also thinking that the ref must be known as a bad ass, because there wasn't a bunch of guys rushing into the ring after him.

There's a guy on the near-side of the ring with a microphone though, so maybe he was taming the situation.

Oh crap, this thread is funny.

a giant TTT

great slam,

love the attitude of the ref.

but still cracking up at the opponent coming in and swinging on the dude AFTER he got slammed by the ref.

too funny.

BRUNO TRAINED!!!

Dam that was Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

The Calf Cruncher

James Bruno,the ref in the clip is my older, the night club is atlantis in fort lauderdale florida, every monday night for an 8 week period, the club would host toughman MMA and toughman Boxing at midnight. The fight show got closed down in 2004. When i was 17 my older brother got me into the night club and i fought 6 monday nights in a row, and won all 6 against all middle age men from age 23-30,and there isnt any weight classes either. Best 8 week period of my life and the most fun i ever had, i get in the ring at the end of the clip.

James Bruno is a dangerous man! That choke slam looks like it has ended a few careers!

TTT

ttt

Holy fucking shit!

ttt for the bruno slam

LOL

nice