Bisping tops TUF 14 finale with $425,000

Chris27 -
Ramon Maroni - Wow for a guy who hasnt beaten a top 10 fighter

Not a bisping fan at all but lets be honest

15 UFC fights

12-3 record

top UK fighter, top star in the UK for the UFC.

Fought Hendo, Rashad, Hamill, Kang, Akiyama, MIller, Silva.

Is top 10 in the div, probably top 5 or 6.

Hahahaha

Just because he fought those people doesn't mean he won Phone Post

WheresBobbySouthworth -
5 Round Main Event - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - I've been telling people for years, Bisping is disgracefully overpaid. The UFC has no business paying him like that.

Business is the exact reason Bisping gets paid like that.

There are many reasons why he gets paid that much. Think about it.

I just can't wrap my head around there being much value to Bisping's presence whatsoever, especially to warrant them paying him like a star. Because he's British? Christ. There's a ton of British fighters in the UFC. And unlike Bisping, most of them don't run away in the cage.

Shit. I dislike Daley for his Koscheck's antics, but the guy has complete dynamite in his hands and a thrilling highlight reel of KOs. If he was back in the UFC, he wouldn't be making peanuts compared to Bisping.

A ton a British fighters???? I'm a Brit and I can't think of many up there with Bisping. Phone Post

I don't understand you guys. The more money a fighter makes, the more others will be able to negotiate for. It's not like Zuffa is taking money away from other fighters and putting it in Bisping's pockets. Contracts don't work like that. A fighter getting a payday like this is good for all fighters.

Also, the idea that the guy doesn't "deserve" this money is ridiculous. Obviously he is worth it or else they wouldn't be paying him this much. If he is generating more revenue for Zuffa than other fighters, why shouldn't he be compensated accordingly?

chaplinshouse - i will never understand the UFC pay logic. Good for him, but how do u get almost a half million when you've never beat a top 10 guy? i know he's the UFC liaison to the UK but why not spread the money around more? Not like he's gonna take his ball and go fight for BAMMA if they "only" pay him 125K.

wow @ you

seriously , you cannot be this stupid . Phone Post

PJ Benn Fan -

Thsi is correct.

Such BS that Sonnen has fought Silva, Maia, Okami, and Marquardt and he only makes $35K/$35K.

Agents, how DI they work? Phone Post

Damn it. Do^ Phone Post

Good on you Bisping - Good fight mate.

Chris27 -

Not a bisping fan at all but lets be honest

15 UFC fights

12-3 record

top UK fighter, top star in the UK for the UFC.

Fought Hendo, Rashad, Hamill, Kang, Akiyama, MIller, Silva.

Is top 10 in the div, probably top 5 or 6.

Sorry good post until top 5 part. Top 10 for sure but Chael, Munoz, Maia, Stann, or even Leben is still ahead. Wanderlei or Le could be ahead too.

I'm not hating but Bisping lost all his top fights. Rashad and Hammill losses at LHW. Then Wanderlei and Hendo losses at MW Phone Post

Highly overpaid.

He's a bad representative of the UFC and the martial arts code of conduct .

Not to mention his pillow handed back pedaling fighting "style" which is why he will never break out of the top 15 .

I've said this before and I'll say it again I'll fight him for free . Phone Post

PJ Benn Fan - 

Thsi is correct.

Such BS that Sonnen has fought Silva, Maia, Okami, and Marquardt and he only makes $35K/$35K.

Bisping is the man.

well Bisping is at least 10 times more valuable to the UFC than Cung Le who got 300,000 and some, so Bisping should have gotten over 3 million for this fight!

(Cung Le getting that much was bull. He maybe should have gotten 100k. Maybe)

Nameless1 -

I've said this before and I'll say it again I'll fight him for free . Phone Post

^ now post an even funnier picture of his nuts in your mouth . Thanks. Phone Post

WheresBobbySouthworth - 

I agree with that. I post like crazy about him, basically trying to get it out there that people should be outraged he's overpaid AND TO STOP BUYING PPVS he's on. I'm personally outraged that people aren't outraged and doing things to stop it.

Damn, that's a nice payday.  Good for him.

Wow, Spitsping McPillowfists is surely overpaid.

LMAO!!   I lOVE IT!!!    Bisping is worth every penny & the butthurt reactions are priceless.

The funniest thing is that its the American Bisping haters that pay his wages with their PPV money while us Brits only have to pay our £9 per month ESPN subscrition fee.

WAR BISPING!!!!

British fighters need those big pay packets. $425,000 converted into British money is about £200 lol

Holy shit, no wonder he doesnt give a fuck what the public think hahahahaha..

Still, im stunned.. thats alot a wonga.

I would like to see him earning more at this point to be honest, like the poster above says this is silly american monopoly money not the great british pound stirling.