"BJ is a coward" says FItch

Fitch is mad because BJ wont fight that blanket again.  It's not becuase he's scared it's because nobody wants to see it.  Fitch is essentially irrelevant now.  He's  made because he's being fed to the Eric "the blanket killer" silva.

12SixElbow -  LMAO at Jon fucking fitch calling ANYONE a coward.

Argueably the SAFEST UFC fighter as far as stats are concerned.

BJ Penn comes up multiple weight classes to fight guys who have him completely out matched.

Took a title a weight class above where he belonged, etc....

BJ might be a lot of things, but he isn't a fucking coward

This

MMALOGIC -  Fitch is mad because BJ wont fight that blanket again.  It's not becuase he's scared it's because nobody wants to see it.  Fitch is essentially irrelevant now.  He's  made because he's being fed to the Eric "the blanket killer" silva.

And they don't call you MMALOGIC for nothing....

had a chance to beat him Jon, and you couldn't do it

abi -  fitch gets ramroddesd often on the Ug..i feel sad and dsappoint at times.. Phone Post

I agree that there are people that go overboard with the hate, but when you call someone a coward, and someone like BJ who has been a warrior, you opened a Pandora's box of hate for yourself.

EckY -  Don't see Fitch moving up to fight top contenders at MW.

Ftich should call out Weidman...money where mouth is imo.

5 years

145 Minutes

30 Rounds

34 TD's

22 Passes

3 submission attempts (FUCKING THREE)

ZERO FINISHES. 

I loathe  BJ PEnn but  he is NO COWARD!!!!!!!!

He fought men much bigger than him, anywhere, anytime. What does he get out of beating the most boring fighter in mma AGAIN?

I loathe  BJ PEnn but  he is NO COWARD!!!!!!!!

He fought men much bigger than him, anywhere, anytime. What does he get out of beating the most boring fighter in mma AGAIN?

Haole - 'Here at AKA, we've got fighters who come out to fight...'

Agreed Jon, their names are Cain, Swick, Josh T, Kos, etc.
Well said.

this sound like a personal issue. He wants to pay back the DRAW? He should be wanting to payback the KO from Hendrix.

Jon Fitch, record is good but most cautious and boring style next to Askren. I would be perfectly fine not to watch him fight, unless someone beats him down (GSP, Hendrix).

Bj Penn, I'd always watch his fights. Bj Penn was LW champ, WW champ, fought guys at heavyweight (lyoto weiged around 220 vs BJ) and always come to fight.

Wehmer - In the second round, Fitch and BJ both landed a takedown, Fitch got the only sweep in the round and he outlanded Penn 59-18 in total and 14-5 in significant strikes.

In round 3, Fitch was in top position for 4:35 and outlanded BJ 149-2

But yeah, he totes lost.

Why are you defending Jon Fitch he's the worse thing to happen to the MMA since the fall of PRIDE Phone Post

I'm beyond even pretending I enjoy a Jon Fitch fight. I don't think enjoying his style makes a person any more MMA knowledgable than the next person, though, the fitch lovers will make that claim every time one of these threads pops up.

I'm beyond even pretending I enjoy a Jon Fitch fight.

Stopped reading after think Jon Fitch said this "Here at AKA, we've got fighters who come out to FIGHT"

Fitch doesnt come to fight, he comes to cuddle. Phone Post

UGCTT_Gaspare - Stopped reading after think Jon Fitch said this "Here at AKA, we've got fighters who come out to FIGHT"

Fitch doesnt come to fight, he comes to cuddle. Phone Post

Thinking* Phone Post

Fitch said it! Fight Siyar BJ....."Just scrap!" remember?

Lookin Reem, Smelling Reem, Being Reem - 
Poindexter -  
Win. Phone Post
Here's an even better win. Two can play this game.

Fitch is trying to fill his buddies shoes (kos) now that ATT has no villain.
any more and ill start fighter bashing ... reality show my ass! Phone Post

He is probably just trying to sell the show aka has.

Fitch is taking a cue from kos Phone Post