BJ Penn will train with Jose Aldo for Edgar Fight

Hell yeah that would be a good move for him...

Niiiiiiice Phone Post 3.0

Won't help, IMO.

BJ will shut down early. Phone Post 3.0

Braulio Low Estima - Great, but they won't be flipping his mattress at 5am and making him run. They won't be stopping him from shoving shrimp chow mein in his mouth every chance he gets.

He would do better spending his entire camp running and eating like a supermodel.

I love BJ, but I'd rather see him just do grappling superfights rather than gas out and get boxed up again.
He won't be stuffing his face with bad food too much if he is going to make Featherweight.....and he's never missed weight in his career. Phone Post 3.0

bjs actually going to a real team?

frankie edgar....youre dead!

Why in the hell would people think Frankie is going to run thru BJ, or "stop him early"? When is the last time Frankie stopped anyone early? When has Penn ever been stopped by anyone under 170 lbs? I get it...some people just don't like BJ as a person or whatever, but give me a break. Penn training with Aldo, and getting in shape for 145 is going to be a bad man. I'll take Penn by 3rd round stoppage.

. Phone Post

if this goes smooth, Frankie is fucked

ocbadapple - if this goes smooth, Frankie is fucked

Fuck yeah Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah I am pumped for this fight Phone Post 3.0

LittleC - I don't think people realize how different the food is in Brazil. 145 might be a hard weight cut in Hawaii, not so much in Rio.

So much fresh fruits and juices, acia, lean meats, not a lot of calories and shit carbs in their food.

Just the temperature in Brazil, training in that hot ass Nova Uniao room he will be sweating more weight off then usual.

Training partners- Could you ask for a better team? Even Alpha does not have two ufc champs, and then there are all the up and comers training out of there as well.

Coaches- Dede already has studied Frankie for the Aldo fight, so I'm sure he will have a great game plan put together for Penn. Imagine that, if BJ comes in with an actual game plan instead of just trying to "be first".

On top of that, I'm pretty sure this is going to be a three rounder. Penn Edgar III isn't something I'd expect to main event something, it would make a solid co main though. If anybody knows better please correct.

People are terribly under estimating Penn from the Diaz and Rory fights. Do you guys remember BJ Penn double legging Fitch two or three times?

healthier food in Rio? you ever heard of churrascaria? brazilians (like all latinos) love eating shit food. not everybody down there is a juice sipping health freak. and I don't think the climate is that much different from hawaii either. other than that, you're right about the coaching and training partners. great choice by BJ.

oh and video blogs!!!

Kneeblock - 
SLUGSHOT_331 -
SLUGSHOT_331 -
Kneeblock -

I love BJ but it won't work. Edgar's got this and I'll SN bet anyone.

FUCK YEA BJ Phone Post

Meaning I'll gladly take BJ if you're down homie. He isn't losing to Frankie 3 times. Phone Post

You're on. PM me so we don't forget. Phone Post

GOT IT

Looks like BJ is gonna get back to his roots.....choking people out.

BJ wins via RNC in round 3. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Hope this doesn't mean he won't challenge Aldo if he can string a couple wins together. Phone Post 3.0

Braulio Low Estima - Great, but they won't be flipping his mattress at 5am and making him run. They won't be stopping him from shoving shrimp chow mein in his mouth every chance he gets.

He would do better spending his entire camp running and eating like a supermodel.

I love BJ, but I'd rather see him just do grappling superfights rather than gas out and get boxed up again.
Please tell us how u know all this Phone Post 3.0

damn... great news.

why even bother taking a 3rd fight?
bj must really want this fight?

why even fight edgar now?
i can see edgar wanting this, he's on a bad streak...