Bonnar goes berserk at hospital

Sad to see them fall.:sleepy:

The idea that most people will want to use opioids recreationally if given the choice is false.

Thats really sad and pathetic

I wouldn’t like to test the waters with my personality. I go hard with booze and other such things and am best steering clear all together

1 Like

Sure, but not every fighter who does dumb shit does it because of cte. Like someone mentioned before he sneaked out of the TUF house to buy booze, so he always had a weakness for these kind of things. And if you decide to become a professional fighter the chances are high you have always been a person who isn’t averse of risks.
CTE can negatively affect you in the following categories: cognitive, emotional, and behavioral.
Same can be said about substance abuse.
CTE exists , but you can’t blame every bad decision every former fighter makes on cte, this is getting rediculous

1 Like

I’m wondering what’s so fun about that fact. A lot of people have brothers.

I’m pretty sure your thinking of leben jumping the fence to go bang some broad.

I think it was that Jeremy Jackson dude who went to bone a lifeguard

4 Likes

I think we are both right but leben was the star of the show and they gave him a pass and it was the UFCs last shot
 Leben talked about it in his book

Oh lol. I just saw him on Prescription Thugs last night. Leben has had one wild ride.

1 Like

@Nytron wow his bro looks like Bam Margera

And both have deamons unfortunately

Bonnar has been on a downward spiral for a few yrs now, I really do hope some of his friends can talk some sense to him and help him.
Easier said than done tho

@ShanTheMan Chris bell always does great documentaries. I know his brother Mark. And trained with him at his gym in Sacramento.

Chris’s docu was great and as u know his oldest bro lost his life to prescription’s and like Bonnar was in the Pro wrasslin industry.

Check out Chris other documentary
“A leaf of Faith”

About how kratom got himself and many others off opiates

1 Like

I have met Chris a couple times, my uncle reffed his brothers in UPW back in the day. I never met Mike but Chris and Smelly are nice guys in my limited experience.

Pico Jones was not to be taken lightly

1 Like

GOAT.

I can’t think of a single fighter at any weight that. Certain could beat that Jon Jones.

Fight after fight he made legends look like amateurs.

Haven’t seen his GnP in years, but I also can’t remember anyone having better GnP than young Jon Jones

LOL @ Rogan

“We threw everything at it”, proceeds to list off modern medicines intended for OTHER conditions

but stay away from that vaccine!

6 Likes

Most doctors are just telling people to quarantine if they have covid.

Or having people go the hospital and do what, go on a respirator?

What should I do doc I have the covid?

Self isolate.

Yeah but what medicine should I take?

Oh, nothing, you have covid, you’ll be fine unless you’re not. If you’re not just go to the emergency room.

Some are actually treating the patients and working on protocols for doing so.

I watched a speach by a doctor I believe given to congress but I can’t recall, stating the exact protocol he used to treat covid patients and his success rate.

Joe is following medical advice by his doctor or other doctors and using all known treatments for overcoming covid.

And it appears to have worked for him

8 Likes

That wasnt leben

While it’s sad that they went through all of that, I like seeing a lot of those same people reaching out to try and help, especially since he has nothing to offer them right now

1 Like

“Stephen is not a junkie hooked on pills like that post looks”

" Iam also not gay, Josh Fabia has done alot of bad things,but his deep yoga anal massage really is legit and its NOT one of the bad things"

Yep, Diego seems like a good life coach atm

3 Likes