Butterbean by Armbar...wtf

LMAO!! That was great!!

Only way it could have been better, is if it had been by triangle!

lol@Zulu jr's "purple belt"

I thought Zulu had like minimal groundskills? Cos that's all you would have needed to fend that off.

Bean vs Fedor LOL
Now we know why Fedor fought Zulu instead of Bean

Zulu is a joke...and so is his purple belt...

Zulu is a joke...and so is his purple belt...

None of those are remotely legit titles. Hell, "super heavyweight" isn't even a real division in boxing!!

"BB has legit fighting skills, sorry TC."

Not really. I mean, he's pretty good for a 380 pound blob, but that's about it. Sorry TIITA.

Beans been training Bjj at american top team part time. and other half of the time he trains at East Coast

martial arts in Canton Ohio with Steve Hindman. I train with bean, i can tell you without a doubt that his

skills are real. his boxing may not look like floyd mayweather, but it dosent need to be; hes a super

heavyweight. he hits hard, he hits accurate, he hits fast.  every time I read something here it seems to be

ripping on the guy for his lack of depth, so he goes out and learns the ground game; and believe me he

is learning the game. I roll with him, i have felt the change. he hasnt even been rolling a year and he was

able to submit a pride level fighter in a pride fight. even if the guy wasnt royce gracie he still fights for

pride. not bad for an a pro boxer with "No legit skills". athletes come in all shapes and sizes, from small

to supersize. give the guy some credit hes evolving and learning to be a true mma guy, and hes learning

at a fast rate. KO'd thompson, beat Zulu and cabbage. give the guy a little respect he's earned it. ill get off

my soap box now.

ttt

I enjoy most of the beans fights. I was hoping he'd beat Zulu up a bit.

Bean has skills, hes just fat. Some fat guys are damn good. Beans one of 'em.

All you armchair athletes bagging a fighter when in reality hed crush you.... literaly :)

ttt all day

JIU-JITSU BEAN AHH HA HA!

"I roll with him, i have felt the change. he hasnt even been rolling a year and he was
able to submit a pride level fighter in a pride fight. even if the guy wasnt royce gracie he still fights for

pride. not bad for an a pro boxer with "No legit skills"."

LOL at Zulu being a "Pride level fighter" and "fighting for Pride" meaning something. He is there as a freakshow, not for his fighting skills. If you are denying this you are insane.

Please don't make Butterbean out to be a legit fighter. It makes a mockery of our sport. Seriously. I mean, I don't have a personal issue with the guy, and it's cool that he's making an effort to improve his MMA skills, but if we as MMA fans talk him up as any sort of real talent it only contributes to the rest of the sports world taking us as a complete joke.

I admit I always thought BB was just a freakshow with a good chin and very heavy hands, but he was smart in this fight, seemed to know what to do on the ground: throwing knees, elbows to the body, maintaining positions, not wasting energy on rabbit punches, and he got the sub.

I'm not saying he's this amazing skilled MMA athlete but it's clear he has worked his stuff and he doesnt just rely on his natural talent. He deserves credit.

Tomato Can, don't be a hater

the fact is butterbean can KO most guys in the HW division, that is FACT

he is clearly willing to learn new tricks just by the fact that he is training at ATT and using those new techniques

"Tomato Can, don't be a hater"

Yo, I be hatin.

"the fact is butterbean can KO most guys in the HW division, that is FACT"

This may be true, but it is a terrible, terrible thing.

"he is clearly willing to learn new tricks just by the fact that he is training at ATT and using those new techniques"

Good for him. Still, I cannot root for him to succeed due to the horrible beratings I get from boxing fans about how "even Butterbean can do well in MMA".

Exactly, fuck the boxing fans, they can keep jerking off to their sport. WHO CARES?????

laugh now, but in 5 years everybody will be using the Blubber Guard™.

"Exactly, fuck the boxing fans, they can keep jerking off to their sport. WHO CARES?????"

I am a boxing fan and have to deal with these people on the regular. It's annoying to say the least.