captins of crush

How many guys here can close the #2 CofC?

Can anyone close the #3, and is anyone certified w. #3?

Im still struggling w. the #1 myself.

#2 is tough. I've closed it completely on a couple really good days, but not consistently.

I work out with a #1, usually 2-3 times a week for 5 reps or so per hand.

I don't want to shake hands w/someone certified with a #3 or #4.

I need to get the #2, I can close the 1 about 10 times with my right hand and 6 with my left.

hang out on the gripboard forum. thanks to them, i should have my coc #3 closed in a month or so.

wowza!

I can close the #2 once with my right hand but not with my left :( I can't imagine closing the #3 myself at this point.

I keep the #1 on my desk. people can't help but pick and it up try it. then put it down, look at me funny, and walk away. :)

Where can I get these "Captains of Crush"???

ironmind.com

working on the #2.

LOL @ joemurphy

I leave mine on the TV everyone who comes over always tries it and says "god-damn!"

I'm going to buy some, I'm about 150 pounds, 22, training fairly hard for the past 2-3 years. Should I start with the trainer or get number 1?

Quick responses will get extra praise.

I ended up getting both, way to impulse buy. I figure I'd save on shipping and I'd end up needing number 1 after a few months anyways.

#1 only, never bought #2

I, m still waiting fro my order. I'm getting the trainer, 1 and 2 for now.

I can close the #1 a few times with my right, and one or twice with my left hand. I need to work with the trainer more on my left.

"I keep the #1 on my desk. people can't help but pick and it up try it. then put it down, look at me funny, and walk away. :) "

LOL, I have them both sitting next to my crapper. People always try them when they go to the bathroom and then come out an make a comment.

How close are you with the # 3, azarali ?

I suck at grippers.

I was at my buddies drinking beers one night, and I missed the #2 by just a few mm. I haven't been able to come nearly that close since then..

I have no problem with my grip in class or in the gym.. I pulled close to 600 w/ no straps a few months ago, but I still struggle with repping the #1.

azarali, or anyone, can you post a link to the grip board forum? Is it on ironmind.com?