Clean snacks

Greek yogurt and a half or whole scoop of chocolate protein powder is delicious. Mix it up and put it in the refrigerator for a little while and it tastes almost like ice cream but about 300 calories and 30g of protein.

Anybody else got some snack ideas? Phone Post 3.0

Not really helpful but I do exactly what you do. It's awesome Phone Post 3.0

TwoCanVanneDamne - Not really helpful but I do exactly what you do. It's awesome Phone Post 3.0
I have a sweet tooth, so for me it's tremendous Phone Post 3.0

Banana, Nutella, peanut butter sandwich chugged down with a liter of choc milk. I wash everything beforehand to ensure cleanliness. Phone Post 3.0

ISawSilva'sBONEr - Banana, Nutella, peanut butter sandwich chugged down with a liter of choc milk. I wash everything beforehand to ensure cleanliness. Phone Post 3.0
In before carbs a carb, pop tarts and 300g of sugar a day Phone Post 3.0

Mmm mm love me some sugar Phone Post 3.0

Protein pancakes with Greek yogurt instead of syrup.

Protein pancakes = egg whites, oatmeal, and protein powder, sometimes add half banana Phone Post 3.0

Make a load of hard boiled eggs.

get some lean beef mince and mix with some chillis, onions or whatever. So it's like a burger patty mix.

Lay out some clingfilm.

Mold the spicy beef round the egg.

Wrap the film round it and stick it in the fridge for a bit.

Get it out the fridge.

take off the film.

cook it in the oven.

Keep them in the fridge

You are welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I eat a lot of Apple's.. and I keep a pack of Turkey pepperoni in my lunch bag to snack on Phone Post 3.0

I keep almond butter in my desk drawer at work for sweet craving emergencies... Phone Post 3.0

Almond Butter
Cashews & Blueberries (My own trail mix)
Protein Shake

Here are my main snacks...

1. Raw nuts & seeds.

2. Raw nuts & seed butters.

3. Veggies or Fruits combined with raw nuts and seeds and or raw nuts & seed butters.

4. Eggs - Hard Boiled / Soft Boiled.

5. Veggies or Fruits combined with raw nuts and seeds and or raw nuts & seed butters + Eggs - Hard Boiled / Soft Boiled.

6. Any left-overs from a previous good meal.

TAKU

fruit.

questbars are the best protein bars I've ever had. if you can get them on sale they can't be beat

I buy my Nabisco's Chip Ahoy in a sealed package. When I open it up the cookies appear to be clean.

SandraBullockFan - questbars are the best protein bars I've ever had. if you can get them on sale they can't be beat

nothing clean about them, however. It's processed crap made out of the cheapest ingredients including "fake" fiber and "natural" flavors.

Describing food as clean is so gay. Phone Post 3.0

ArthurKnoqOut - 
SandraBullockFan - questbars are the best protein bars I've ever had. if you can get them on sale they can't be beat

nothing clean about them, however. It's processed crap made out of the cheapest ingredients including "fake" fiber and "natural" flavors.

hahaha those fuckers and their fake advertising. well thanks for saving me money. VU

Frames4Life - Make a load of hard boiled eggs.

get some lean beef mince and mix with some chillis, onions or whatever. So it's like a burger patty mix.

Lay out some clingfilm.

Mold the spicy beef round the egg.

Wrap the film round it and stick it in the fridge for a bit.

Get it out the fridge.

take off the film.

cook it in the oven.

Keep them in the fridge

You are welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds good, kinda like a scotch egg