Condit has never beaten a top 5 opponent

SensoriaUtopia - Good Lord OP, this might be the worst thread idea I have seen on here. I am sorry to be so harsh, but what where you thinking here. Carlos Condit is a crazy high level fighter and has been for years and he is in his prime and one of the most exciting fighters to watch, intense and creative and consistent.

He had losses against Hendricks and GSP that are better than most guys wins.

He deserved a win in his ufc debut against Kampman, not a robbery but he won that fight

He has beaten in a rematch Kampman, also beaten Rory Mcdonald, Nick Diaz, Stun Gun, Jake Ellenberger Thiago Alves, John Alessio, Dan Hardy, Brock Larson and all you can do is point to some arbritrary ranking of where so and so was ranked at what time, and I am 99% certain you are not right even on that aspect.

Condit has beaten a laundry list of great fighters, you could not be more wrong on your OP, with all due respect bro.
Laying down the facts

Resonate Phone Post 3.0

Besides all his actual wins, personally I believe he won that fight against Hendricks

He landed the bigger strikes, all Hendricks did was wrestle fuck him Phone Post 3.0

Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

Everyone expecting an exciting fight just remember what happened last time you said that.

I don't give a crap, Condit Is one of the most exciting fighters to watch and so Is Robbie. That's why this fight will take place, because both of them bring It. It has 0 to do with records.

NickDiaz4everIrrelevant -
sodagoespop - Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.

you seem to be misinformed, BJ Penn was top 10.
Are you kidding? The penn he fought is
1-5-1 Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
sodagoespop - Nick Diaz never beat a top 10 opponent and got a title shot. Im pretty sure condit is more deserving and will actually bring it.

you seem to be misinformed, BJ Penn was top 10.
Are you kidding? The penn he fought is
1-5-1 Phone Post 3.0

http://www.fightmatrix.com/historical-mma-rankings/generated-historical-rankings/?Issue=72&Division=4

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/5/Sherdog-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-36190

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/10/27/2517853/usa-today-mma-nation-october-2011-consensus-rankings-welterweight

Fatalstrife - He is 0-3 vs top 5 opponents(gsp, hendricks, woodley), he has lost 9 of the 10 rds against those opponents as well. He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter in almost 4 years. He is 7-4 in the UFC yet is somehow getting a second title shot.

Everyone expecting an exciting fight just remember what happened last time you said that.

Woodley was top 5? For what, beating Koscheck and Hieron and getting highlight reeled by Nate?

Whose rankings do you find convincing, and then using those rankings, where were the guys Condit beat ranked and who were the 5 guys ahead of them at the time?

caposa - Penn, Lawler, Daley, and Gomi were all consensus top 10 when Nick beat them. Gomi was the #1 LW. Phone Post 3.0
Only Gomi. Dailey? R u trolling? Great striker. Very impressive the way nick beat him, but not top 20. Nick is one of the most exciting fighters to watch. I truly appreciate his fighting spirit, but, just like mouthgreggor fans, you guys make it hard to like him. It's like saying silva is a puss and is boring bc he wouldn't jump in Maia's guard. Letting nick walk you down is the best way to lose a fight with him. It's not his fault Diaz doesn't have the footwork cut him off and let him pick him apart. Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
caposa - Penn, Lawler, Daley, and Gomi were all consensus top 10 when Nick beat them. Gomi was the #1 LW. Phone Post 3.0
Only Gomi. Dailey? R u trolling? Great striker. Very impressive the way nick beat him, but not top 20. Nick is one of the most exciting fighters to watch. I truly appreciate his fighting spirit, but, just like mouthgreggor fans, you guys make it hard to like him. It's like saying silva is a puss and is boring bc he wouldn't jump in Maia's guard. Letting nick walk you down is the best way to lose a fight with him. It's not his fault Diaz doesn't have the footwork cut him off and let him pick him apart. Phone Post 3.0

Daley was #10 when Diaz beat him.

orcus -

Woodley was top 5? For what, beating Koscheck and Hieron and getting highlight reeled by Nate?

Whose rankings do you find convincing, and then using those rankings, where were the guys Condit beat ranked and who were the 5 guys ahead of them at the time?
Wow! You just totally ignore truth and substitute it with what you want don't you. Phone Post 3.0

oops I guess Daley was #9

http://www.fightmatrix.com/historical-mma-rankings/generated-historical-rankings/?Issue=70&Division=4

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 

Didn't know. Man that was A FIGHT wasn't it. When introducing someone to mma I typically use this fight. Phone Post 3.0

I dont care what you're trying to hint at OP but you can get the HELL out! Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 

Didn't know. Man that was A FIGHT wasn't it. When introducing someone to mma I typically use this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Gomi for me but they're very close.

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 

Can u see how I'm relating silva jumping into Maia's guard to letting nick walk u down? Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 

Can u see how I'm relating silva jumping into Maia's guard to letting nick walk u down? Phone Post 3.0

yeah, but Condit had a chance to show just how much heart he has in that fight, it's a shame he didn't.

Hey OP who has beaten Carlos without consistently taking him down? Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 

yeah, but Condit had a chance to show just how much heart he has in that fight, it's a shame he didn't.
Yeah he did. He showed how much he has trained every aspect of the game. How much time and heart he has put into this. If someone doesn't have the footwork to keep up, he'll make them look like an amateur. This isn't about blood and guts, it's martial arts. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah - We could've seen the extremely rare double rubber guard Phone Post 3.0
Ive been in that position while having a threesome Phone Post 3.0

Shoulda got the nod over Hendricks. He wanted nothing to do with him rd 3, wouldn't have made it two more rounds Phone Post 3.0