Conor McGregor: 'I had stress fractures in my leg going into that cage'

Should have just pulled out. (Heh)

1 Like

You guys need to look up the difference between stress fractures(shin splints) and a fracture that most people call a broken bone. He’d absolutely be cleared to fight with stress fractures. Is he lying? Nothing would surprise me with this shit head.

2 Likes

.…

“Fighters go into fights with all sorts of smaller injuries all the time!”

“The small injuries are why he lost!”

-Same people

1 Like

Conor “I had fractures in my leg before the fight”
Also Conor “I’ll just throw a bunch of leg kicks with my fractured leg until it breaks”
UG Nodding like sheep

4 Likes

I agree to a point. Only because I’ve seen dudes sling plenty of leather with broken hands.

I believe nothing Conor says about anything, and think he consistently says whatever will get the most clicks and make him look good. At least he’s consistent.

6 Likes

Is he on his way to poriers house ??

2 Likes

So he had multiple fractures in the leg that he was slamming into dustin’s leg from the beginning of the fight? Yeah okay and to think his followers will eat this shit up.

3 Likes

He implicated Dana, the UFC, and the UFC doctor. We’ll know soon enough if he is telling the truth or just saying some crazy shit.

This narrative is just bullshit.

Conor probably has the best hands ever in MMA. So that guy has some fucked up shins going into a fight… and he choses a kicking-heavy gameplan? The guy with the best hands in MMA? That’s just fucking goofy.

Either he’s an idiot for believing that narrative, or we are, or both.

Question: Conor vs Dustin, pure boxing. Who wins?

Conor. But now I’m starting to second guess. Has he been punched stupid? Are we seeing early dementia?

Forget a comeback. Time to pack up shop. Sort of feels like he needs to focus on his personal life anyhow.

It’s called insecurity. That’s why he can’t stop running his trap. All he has left is his trash talk.

“I was boxing his bleeding head off” That’s absolutely bs and hilarious at the same time because of how idiotic it sounds.

1 Like

Im no expert but wouldn’t a medical issue like that be part of his pre fight medical questions.

Big deal. Tito fought with a fractured skull. *sarcasm

6 Likes

No fighter has ever fudged their pre-fight medicals, ever!

I would have more of a chance of believing McZelenoff if he said it right after the fight. It took him almost a whole week to come up with that one.

Conor has jumped the shark.

2 Likes

Him jumping guard and conceding the bottom for the entire round was an especially nutty move. He must have really thought he had the guillotine because that proved to be a horrible mistake.

2 Likes

This all could be true, partly true and embellished, or totally false.

I’ll go with the middle.

Whether or not a fighters post fight insights and reasoning are labeled as “excuses” has never been an exact science and often are in the eye of the beholder.

Sure, we will always have Tikis famous, “it was a cut”, but most are not as cut and dry.

1 Like