Couture Responds to Seagal NHB Challenge

^exactly

Clearly Randy hasn't seen Out For Justice, or what Grandmaster Seagal can do with:

1. a pool cue

2. pool balls and a t-shirt

3. a front kick

4. A flip-up countertop door

5. A butcher knife

6. a baseball bat

7. a large sausage

I'd tread carefully if I was Mr. Couture.

Randy has 0 chance to win this, with no witnesses.

Warriormmd - 

Haha "it could happen organically I suppose" nice choice of words Randy Phone Post

Indeed, and perfectly acceptable English

This will not end well for Randy.

Seagal taught Silva and Machida that front kick, we saw what Machida did to Randy.

Seagal invented that technique, he spent years perfecting it, he would quite possibly kick Randys head clean off his shoulders.

Dont play around Randy, you mess with Seagal you mess with death.

Don't take the bait Bro. We ALL know what would happen.....

I would pay lots of money to see this. Phone Post

Easy for Randy to say from the safety of his home. He'd better hope they don't cross paths.

FatBuddha - 
Warriormmd - 

Haha "it could happen organically I suppose" nice choice of words Randy Phone Post

actually, as someone who just scored in the 97th percentile of the GRE verbal section, I have no idea what the hell that means so I wouldn't call that a "nice choice of words". Just in case I was missing something I looked up organically on dictionary.com. The closest conceivable defintion that could make Randy's statement make any kind of sense is "organically"'s 7th most common meaning, "naturally", i.e. "it could happen naturally I suppose." This still doesn't make much sense, since Randy would have to take volitional action to actually arrange where to show up (and to show up) somewhere where there are no witnesses. Is Randy "dick-tucking" to Sensei Seagal's response to his challenge? If I'm missing something, someone please let me know.

"organically" - defintions below:

organic (????æn?k)

-- adj

of, relating to, derived from, or characteristic of living plants and animals

of or relating to animal or plant constituents or products having a carbon basis

of or relating to one or more organs of an animal or plant

Compare inorganic of, relating to, or belonging to the class of chemical compounds that are formed from carbon: an organic compound

constitutional in the structure of something; fundamental; integral

of or characterized by the coordination of integral parts; organized

developing naturally: organic change through positive education

of or relating to the essential constitutional laws regulating the government of a state: organic law

of, relating to, or grown with the use of fertilizers or pesticides deriving from animal or vegetable matter, rather than from chemicals

-- n

any substance, such as a fertilizer or pesticide, that is derived from animal or vegetable matter

organic food collectively

Well if you scored in the 97th percentile, then it must be a bad choice of words.

Seriously. It's not hard to figure out. Organically, as in occuring naturally, as in if they meet up in a Dairy Queen parking lot some night.

No witnesses is laughable. Then Segal would not have anyone to carry on the tradition of rumors and stories that is his career.

Snake28 - The way couture says "I don't think that changes the nature of the fight at all" makes him sound like a calculated killer lol. He knows exactly how that shit would go down lol. NHB=more death to sea gull Phone Post

This.

Couture, NHB, would not be a pretty sight. Phone Post

FatBuddha - 
Warriormmd - 

actually, as someone who just scored in the 97th percentile of the GRE verbal section, I have no idea what the hell that means so I wouldn't call that a "nice choice of words". Just in case I was missing something I looked up organically on dictionary.com. The closest conceivable defintion that could make Randy's statement make any kind of sense is "organically"'s 7th most common meaning, "naturally", i.e. "it could happen naturally I suppose." This still doesn't make much sense, since Randy would have to take volitional action to actually arrange where to show up (and to show up) somewhere where there are no witnesses. Is Randy "dick-tucking" to Sensei Seagal's response to his challenge? If I'm missing something, someone please let me know.

"organically" - defintions below:

organic (????æn?k)

-- adj

of, relating to, derived from, or characteristic of living plants and animals

of or relating to animal or plant constituents or products having a carbon basis

of or relating to one or more organs of an animal or plant

Compare inorganic of, relating to, or belonging to the class of chemical compounds that are formed from carbon: an organic compound

constitutional in the structure of something; fundamental; integral

of or characterized by the coordination of integral parts; organized

developing naturally: organic change through positive education

of or relating to the essential constitutional laws regulating the government of a state: organic law

of, relating to, or grown with the use of fertilizers or pesticides deriving from animal or vegetable matter, rather than from chemicals

-- n

any substance, such as a fertilizer or pesticide, that is derived from animal or vegetable matter

organic food collectively

I'm not going to say whats already been said about you and your 97th percentile but I will say that you have an unnecessary amount of space between your numbers and definitions. You could have tightened it up a little.

Make it happen!
Someone call Frank Dux! Phone Post

MTH - 
Fenixstriker - A simple matter of training, even "mma" guys can agree that you play like you practice.

Someone like Stephan Seagal whose trainings consist of thousands of hours of attacking small joints, groin, eyes and throats will perform on rote muscle memory in that fashion.

No need to fight for underhooks against mr Couture when he does what he is trained to do and clinches, simply gouge out his eye and grab him where his cup usually is. His strong base wont be there when he is singing falsetto.

And dont expect him to defend that area well either, too many hundreds of opponents have avoided it, and taught him that he can ignore covering his eyes and crotch, and hands for that matter.

HAHAHAAHHAHAAA.

Spoken like someone who's never actually been clinched by a legitimate wrestler.  And--I'd wager--someone who has also no doubt never actually gouged out anyone's eye or grabbed anyone's groin.

And I'd expect Seagal hasn't ripped out many eyes or crushed many testicles either. 

In a battle of clinching equals, being able to attempt to dig at an opponent's eyes or groin may have an effect.  Stop the takedown, then work those areas as yet another route of escape.  But if you're not up to par to actually defend the clinch in the first place, you're going down much too fast to be effective.

Who are you to say that Fenixstriker has never grabbed anyone's groin?
I'd bet he's grabbed a handful of nuts plenty of times

Didn't Gracie in action settle this bullshit non sensical argument.

If aikido worked it would have had its chance to shine in the early UFCs. But it didn't, so it's bullshit.

I bet segal would shoot randy before he actually fought him Phone Post

I dont know. Segal would be HARD TO KILL if dana ever made the EXECUTIVE DECISION to let them fight. Being Capitan America I am sure Randy would be OUT FOR JUSTICE. If in fact Randy has been MARKED FOR DEATH by Segal, he would need to fight by the rules as he is not ABOVE THE LAW. To fight Randy as a debut would be stepping into THE BELLY OF THE BEAST for sure. I say Randy chokes Segal til he pees himself. (again.) Phone Post

cantuna4u - 

I dont know. Segal would be HARD TO KILL if dana ever made the EXECUTIVE DECISION to let them fight. Being Capitan America I am sure Randy would be OUT FOR JUSTICE. If in fact Randy has been MARKED FOR DEATH by Segal, he would need to fight by the rules as he is not ABOVE THE LAW. To fight Randy as a debut would be stepping into THE BELLY OF THE BEAST for sure. I say Randy chokes Segal til he pees himself. (again.) Phone Post

Bravo, good Sir, bravo.

kwnel2178 -
Billytk - 
stevekt -  Segal is a better actor. Phone Post

Actually even that is debatable, Randy is never going to win a oscar but his performance in Expendables is right on par or better then Segal movies. Hell if you compare the movies made in the last decade Randy is the MUCH better actor.

Segal did convice some of the dumbasses on the UG that he could beat Couture, so he must be a better actor.

Touché Phone Post

cantuna4u - I dont know. Segal would be HARD TO KILL if dana ever made the EXECUTIVE DECISION to let them fight. Being Capitan America I am sure Randy would be OUT FOR JUSTICE. If in fact Randy has been MARKED FOR DEATH by Segal, he would need to fight by the rules as he is not ABOVE THE LAW. To fight Randy as a debut would be stepping into THE BELLY OF THE BEAST for sure. I say Randy chokes Segal til he pees himself. (again.) Phone Post

I understand what you're saying but I believe that your opinion is very EXPENDABLE and this whole thing sounds like a SET UP. Phone Post

40oztofreedom - 

If Couture actually agreed, Seagal would've stalled and eventually pulled out. He knows all Randy would have to do is slam him down to throw his back out. Fight over. Phone Post

Not sure Couture could even lift Seagull's fat ass.....