Dan Henderson got lucky

Nobody outside of England like Bisping back then from what I remember! He had the British heel thing going for years.

2 Likes

you’re fucking around. leave me out of it.

Thought this was going to be about him winning every decision that’s a close fight

2 Likes

Late is considered after the ref stops the fight or the bell sounds.

1 Like

aint Bisping was talking shit and got paid for it ? :smiley:

TRT is literally steroids. Vitor was just better than Dan. Don’t be bitter.

1 Like

I love Dan. But he was using too. He was the last person to ever have a TRT exemption in his second Shogun fight. Everyone always seems to forget that Dan had a needle in his ass just like the rest of them. And don’t even start. TRT is STEROIDS.

1 Like

And Dan never made that infamous post. It was someone running his SM accounts at the time. You guys are a bunch of tards.

I am just fanboying out because its fun to argue shit like this rather than real life stuff. I am on TRT and my brother is on roids, I know the base compound is the same but its night and day difference if you are willing to go the extra mile.

3 Likes

Bisping talked mad shit prior to that fight, he got what was coming to him

4 Likes

The only difference is how much you draw up in the syringe. So when these guys like Randy, Frank, Dan, Vitor etc had the exemption they all had elevated levels of Test. Look at Vitor. THAT was legal. They were doing more than they were allowed.

1 Like

Dan was the man though.

2 Likes

I agree somewhat, the dosage is king. I would really truly doubt Vitor was on say just a couple hundred mgs test and some hcg. Truth be told I would be fine if they bring back TRT in a monitored setting.

2 Likes

Vitor was on 750mg of test a week. At least!!!

2 Likes

TRT golden era weight class. Lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t necessarily say Vitor was better than Dan.
In terms of striking, Vitor was a bad matchup especially for older Hendo because of the speed.
And by that point Hendo was only looking to strike.

At different times in their careers that fight looks different.

Career wise I rank Hendo over Vitor.

Both had incredible careers.

3 Likes

I was always anti TRT in general. Agreed it’s mostly just a doctor’s note for steroids.

That said, I still draw a line between a 40 year old guy using it to maintain healthy testosterone levels at least for his age for quality of life, and some asshole using it as an excuse to show up with test levels 15x higher than the average 18 year old like fucking Vitor.

I’m just not simple minded enough to judge them exactly the same I guess.

3 Likes

Hendo had some HUGE wins. I think their careers are pretty comparable. Obviously Dan had a great run there for a bit. They were older. But Vitor smashed him twice.

Careers are also comparable in terms of timeline.

I think Hendo was more consistent, and better at fighting through adversity.

Vitor more of a frontrunner.

2 Likes

Dan was using test all the way back in PRIDE in his prime. They were all using it. Vitor was just very good at using it lol. Everyone here loves Dan. I do too. But he used roids just like Vitor. It’s that simple.

2 Likes