Dan Henderson got lucky

Early in their careers. Vitor beats him. Midway, Dan all day. At the end of their careers it’s Vitor imo. But Dan had the bigger wins imo.

3 Likes

1 Like

Dan beat up vitor in pride. Where vitor was definitely using then as well. Vitor was clearly on even more shit on his trtor days.

1 Like

Hendo was more consistent and Vitor was more of a head case.

Vitor had moments of brilliance followed by fights where he simply didn’t show up. He seemed very dependent on supplements for his performances.

2 Likes

Dan did not beat him up. We all watched that fight. If was a lackluster decision dude. What are you talking about?

1 Like

Vitor was jacked on roids at 19. What’s your point?

1 Like

We get it, you dont like dan henderson. Kindly go watch it. Dan beat him up the entire fight and to an easy decision.

1 Like

And deflated Vitor still murdered Dan. Why do we do this every 6 months lol.

I’ve already stated Dan was the man. Don’t be so sensitive dude. You do this all the time. People cannot say anything about Dan without you jumping all over them. I’m not talking shit. I’m stating the facts.

From what I recall, it was a very clear decision for Dan. He took Vitor down frequently and landed a lot of ground strikes.

Yeah you use backhanded compliments then accuse him of using roids when there is zero proof of it. Yep, you sure do like him.

He took Vitor down a few times. No significant strikes were landed by either. It was a lackluster decision.

1 Like

TRT is steroids Ryan. Dan had an exemption. The proof is right there. Again, chill dude. These are facts.

Vitor also went through serious tragedy in his personal and family life while still trying to train and compete. I’m sure that impacted a few performances of his.

1 Like

Backhanded compliments?Nothing is good enough for you huh. People are allowed to debate and voice opinions. That’s what this place is. I gave Dan and Vitor a fair assessment. I didn’t say anything that was false. If I did point it out.

I remember it being an exciting and well-rounded fight. Just watched a clip and Dan took him down at least 4 times. Vitor also got a reversal. Good stuff.

2 Likes

It was definitely not the exciting fight we were all expecting. I think Dan did enough to win. But very underwhelming performance by both fighters in my opinion.

1 Like

Are you really trying to say Dan Henderson never used steroids???

2 Likes

What does a HW fight between SEG Victor Gracie and PRIME TRT Vitor look like?

1 Like

TRT Vitor kicks Victor’s head off.

1 Like