Dan Henderson got lucky

Everyone is a lot smarter now, thanks for the trial :joy:
Well but usada hit vitor the strongest, and silva hendo? I couldnt tell the difference

1 Like

I don’t disagree. But after they took Vitor’s needles he looked like a deflated animal ballon. He still knocked out Dan easily.

In my opinion hendo silva and others was using for recovery, gained some strength, Vitor? Went for experiment :joy: he really tested his body

Beep

Vitor was good at licking feet and doing steroids. Dan was good at getting unwarranted decisions and steroids… :joy::joy::joy:

Jk Ryan. I’m just kidding calm the fuck down.

Recovery? “Recovery”, right…

1 Like

He looks like
-how much per week?
-everything
Even wanderlei silva would look like amateur

1 Like

I do object, you have zero proof that dan used roids other than your own opinion. He never popped for anything and when using trt he looked the exact same. But according to you, he was on gear and make the claims but try to make me prove he wasnt lol. Not how it works, late comer.

1 Like

There’s literally proof that Dan used testosterone from 2007-2014. All the documents are readily available via NSAC. The question is how much was Dan using when he wasn’t being tested? You know in PRIDE. Obviously, I’m no late cummer. I bust quick.

See exhibit A.

Dan Henderson was one of the earliest adopters of TRT. In 2007, Henderson applied for the exemption and was one of the first to actually get it, and he quickly began racking up knockouts. Despite Henderson approaching his 40s, he was putting on some of the greatest performances of his career including becoming Strikeforce champion.

Henderson’s career was likely extended as a result of the drug. Despite it getting outlawed in 2014, Henderson continued fighting until 2016, finally retiring at the age of 46.

1 Like

Now remember he knocked out Wand in 2007. He wasn’t slowing down… He was just getting started. But in the NSAC he had to apply for a TUE. In PRIDE there was no testing was there Ryan?

So you equate illegal use of steroids and test replacement therapy which is legal along with being legal for use in mma During the timeframe. There again is no evidence of dan using illegal steroids, let alone abusing the legal trt use. Your own morality does not make what dan has proven to have done wrong in any sense of the word. But you can continue to prattle off whatever, makes zero difference to me at this point as i’m no longer going to respond.

3 Likes

Oh so now it’s illegal steroids. Let the court record show Ryan admits that Dan in fact did use “steroids”… See that wasn’t hard.

Thank god.

If he hadn’t jumped into striking range just to freeze and let Vitor get off first he mighta damn done it!

2 Likes

[quote=“MasterofMartialArts, post:132, topic:3729985”]

Yeah It’s like you putt it, so he is easy to criticize more when it comes to everything. I just don’t know if he was worse then other guys when it comes to PEDS.

You get a advantage when you are on TRT or something else.
Butt it’s not the same result for everybody.

Boom that just happened.

4 Likes

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I’ve been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson’s nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I’ll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I’ve gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I’ve pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world–and I believe I’ve demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I’ve proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I’m such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn’t obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he’s doing it again.

2 Likes

Really wanted to see Hendo get another crack at Anderson.

Vitor too.

2 Likes