Dan Henderson got lucky

Dan dished put karma to shogun twice

I’m really not sure why you’re choosing to respond to my original post with that ancient post from Dan. It really has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying.

Shogun didn’t deliver any brutal KO shots to already lifeless opponents that I recall. I know you were just looking to be a cunt though and had no reason make such a comment about Shogun.

1 Like

Shogun never should have fought Dan a second time while he was taking test. No way Dan beats him without roids.

1 Like

I wanted to let you know our romance is over. We can no longer be lovers. I would have never started with you had I known you were actually @skooter . My heart is broken.

PS. Your new avatar looks like an orange pylon. I threw all of your clothes in the front yard. I fed chocolate to your dog.

1 Like

Dan didn’t write that.

1 Like

Lol. Dan never wrote that. Someone wrote it for him.

1 Like

It was his social media guy that wrote it (I just seen his name last night,but can’t remember what thread)

It was a guy for Clinch Gear.

2 Likes

Thank you Crowbar. I’ve tried to tell these guys over and over.

2 Likes

We already knew this, late comer. Go fuck a blender.

Ok, this proves it.

Closet Hendo hater confirmed – either that or a biased Shogun fan.

Hendo at his best is absolutely a very tough fight for any version of Shogun.

People like to attach some mythical powers to Shogun based on an amazing Pride GP.
While that was indeed one of the most impressive feats in MMA history – it doesn’t make him unbeatable.

2 Likes

I can’t do it bro. This is like telling me that the colour purple is more of a concept than a fact. That Shogun x Hendo was a work, or that “George Washington” was just the codeword for a band of Mexicans who actually built America.

Dan Henderson built America bro. One hammer stroke at a time. God Bless Dan Henderson, and God Bless America. Amen.

2 Likes

Wasn’t talking to you. Sensitive ass. Jump off your horse and take your armor off. My join date was before yours. I don’t know why you keep saying that. I thought you weren’t going to respond again. Couldn’t help yourself could you. Sorry the truth hurts your feelings. You’ll get over it. Time heals wounds.

1 Like

Shogun should have applied for a TUE. Maybe he would have had more success. I mean like Ryan said. They were legal steroids.

1 Like

Whether I personally like Dan has zero to do with him using steroids to further his career. Only BJ Penn fans are worse when it comes to the truth.

1 Like

Some members on here even thought it was forum member “Mental” that wrote it.

2 Likes

I remember that. Lol. It’s a legendary post that most guys… (Other than Ryan of course!) Don’t know the truth about it. I’ve argued with countless people on here for years about it.

I think you must be forgetting Nick Diaz fans…

2 Likes

Fans? You mean VetigoBlue :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t fuck with old man Hendo. He’s aging and pretty out of shape now, but still, don’t fuck around with him out of respect!

3 Likes