Dana White has Askren Asterisk induced meltdown

Rimbaud - The dude can't even respond to Dana's bullshit because Dana's fanboys are drowning him out.

And using Tito as a example of someone that he worked with despite not getting along with is completely off base. Tito had already been apart of the UFC for years prior to his falling out with Dana.

And he left and did what? Came back DESPITE their animosity with each other (and what beef they have is deeper then anything askren can ever claim he has with the bald one).

Imo dana says that but I bet if askren went to him he'd get offerer 8/8 and have to work his way up. Or some similar shitty package. I bet wsof are paying and recognizing his ability just fine. Phone Post 3.0

No way Dana wants
Him in the UFC even if he is the
Best at WW.

He wants to sell PAPER VIEWS.

Askren will
Most likely be a decision fight similar to Finch and Dana wants fireworks. So he doesn't want Askren sitting at number one spot boring the casual fans. Phone Post 3.0

Tripitaka's Triangle - No way Dana wants
Best at WW.

Askren will
Most likely be a decision fight similar to Finch and Dana wants fireworks. So he doesn't want Askren sitting at number one spot boring the casual fans. Phone Post 3.0
My god these paper views. For all intensive porpoises Tripitaka's Triangle is three lefts. Phone Post 3.0

CRE -
Knockoutimus - You are disturbingly obsessed with Askren Phone Post 3.0

I am the Paul Heyman of MMA.

In all seriousness I think it's a fascinating subject.

The UFC is starting a trend of  being unable to sign the unbeaten, best fighter on the planet.

First it was Fedor now it's Askren.

Haha that is honestly what you'd love to be seen as isn't it? And I'm fine with it. Space is wide open Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Best at WW.

Askren will
My god these paper views. For all intensive porpoises Tripitaka's Triangle is three lefts. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up sa-amoa Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
Samoa -
Best at WW.

Askren will
In like that Fa'a twist. VU! Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
The Power Double -
Samoa -
Best at WW.

Askren will
In like that Fa'a twist. VU! Phone Post 3.0
VU from me too Phone Post 3.0

Best at WW.

Askren will
Why is your post formatted like a lyric? Phone Post 3.0

How long till we see someone with the SN RorysCripplingAutism? lol Phone Post 3.0

CRE - 
TeePeeHaych - Ask ten is a very good fighter and I would love to see him in the UFC. However, he has not faced consistent high level competition and is therefore not the best 170 pounder on the planet. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone who thinks Dan Hornbuckle, Lyman Good, Nick Thompson, Jay Hieron, Karl Amoussou, Nobutatsu Suzuki, Andrey Koreshkov, and Douglas Lima is not consistent high level competition for a guy who has been involved in MMA for only 6 years, then that person just isn't very well educated on the sport of MMA.

Tons of guys just got signed by the UFC. UK WW's like Steven Ray and undefeated Tom Bresse, Canadian Shane Campbell step up on less than a months notice to take a fight in a weight class that is a tough weight cut. Meanwhile Ben is doing Ben. On one of the rare occasion's Dana is correct it is clear Ben doesn't want to fight in the UFC, and doesn't want to fight the best competition in the world. Your list of guys around the top -30-50 range pale in comparison to the competition Rory Macdonald consistently fights and beats. Douglas Lima is the best of them and where he would fit in who even knows there, becuase he is another guy who doesn't appear to want to fight the best. 5 rounds, Rory would give Ben a beating.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -

You know what? I'm not too concerned with Askren not being signed. If, as i'm told, he has no real stand up game, and merely wins by smooshing oppoents....then he can roam the Orient for all i care.  I wanna see glorified boxing and Muy Thai with a couple of takedowns thrown in.  Not college level wrestling

He's an Olympic caliber wrestler brow Phone Post 3.0

MayhemMatthews - Imo dana says that but I bet if askren went to him he'd get offerer 8/8 and have to work his way up. Or some similar shitty package. I bet wsof are paying and recognizing his ability just fine. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Ben fights for ONE. Phone Post 3.0

I heard all of cre's threads on askren are the reason ufc won't sign him Phone Post 3.0

Best at WW.

Askren will
VU Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 
Best at WW.

Askren will

Lol, VU!

Askren would be in the top 10 UFC pay per view rankings based on his unique style, heel role and legions of CRE supporters tuning in... Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe I'm saying this, but for once I actually agree with CRE. Dana was acting totally defensive. Only people who feel insecure act defensive. Phone Post 3.0

Really bad look, if Ben was such an insignificance Dana wouldn't be flipping out whenever his name gets mentioned

CRE -

Apparently  the UFC 170 lb. division being widely regarded as highly tainted with the convenient exclusion of Ben Askren has sent Dana into a tailspin.

ONEFC has the best Welterweight on the planet. You can tell by how Rory reacts that he knows Askren is a legit threat, look at how he moves around.. do we have any body language experts on here? 

Embarrassing video. Dana is a hysterical ninny. Worse are all the yahoo fanboys cheering him on. "Yeah!!! We don't want to see one of the best in the world compete!!! Yeahhhh!!!!" Phone Post 3.0