De la Hoya vs Vitor

If I bet (I do not) I would drop a lot of $$ on Oscar. Love Vitor, but Oscar is a hall of fame fighter with skills that rival some of the best in history.

Vitor has fought for Triller already?

Umm wtf

1 Like

Wow. Dude’s getting ahead of himself. If Oscar makes him look silly in a boxing ring, there’s no chance Holyfield is going to square off with him. Not enough interest or money.

1 Like

No, that was part of my mistake that I mentioned earlier.

It’s the same rules as Floyd/Paul except with 2 minute rounds…so no judges, and the only way there’s a winner is if someone KO’s the other guy. I don’t see 160 pound DLH knocking out 200 pound Vitor. Have you seen Vitor lately?

If the only way we get a winner is if it’s stopped, Vitor is the bet. Look at it this way…Logan Paul vs Floyd…Floyd was obviously better, but didn’t stop Logan. Oscar is older than Floyd, hasn’t boxed since losing to Manny Pacquiao 10 years ago, and is pretty clearly doing TONS of blow.

Vitor is MUCH better than Logan Paul, hits MUCH harder than Logan Paul, and appears to be doing TONS of TRT. Look at the recent pics/vids of him with Mike Tyson. Dude looks bigger than fucking Tyson does. You’re telling me a 48 year old man KO’s that guy?

1 Like

If Vitor is back on the sauce Oscar could have his hands full.

Can we just get TRT Vitor Mohawk and all back just destroying dudes.

I believe Vitor trains at the Tyson Ranch now. I know he has done some training there.

They have a boxing gym and a ring that some boxers use.

1 Like

1 Like

3 min vid of him there.

gordon ramsay masterchef celebrity family showdown GIF by Masterchef

1 Like

I bet Vitor comes in clean.

Anyone betting on Vitor is crazy. MMA boxing is not traditional boxing.

Oscar might be slow and out of shape but he can take a punch and knows how to deliver one properly too. Those skills are still there.

Vitor is not at the level of an average pro boxer much less someone with Oscar’s background. There’s a reason it takes so long to make it as a professional boxer.

1 Like

It’s everything to do with DLH wanting to grapple up Vitor and get shnu shnu with him.

Vitor will win by coke and orgy induced heartattack 2 weeks before the fight.

The weight disparity is not the issue. Vitor does not have the boxing skill to mix it up with Oscar. The skill difference between an MMA fighter and a professional boxer is immense.

A lot of MMA fans tend to be myopic and extremely territorial when it comes to boxing. I like MMA too but it is an entirely different sport.

As you said Oscar put in an enormous level of effort at studying the sweet science. He was not wrestling, he was not doing jujitsu, he was not practicing Muay Thai. It was 100 percent boxing which makes him an expert. And more than that, he was an Olympic champion and a world champion at multiple weight classes which means he performs well under pressure.

And let’s not forget that Vitor is not some young up and comer himself. Both have age on them. I have no doubt that Oscar will rise to the occasion - not that it’s much of an occasion if we’re being honest.

Anderson Silva fights Chavez JR tonight. Takes place in Mexico.