Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

Google is not accurate but it has Devon at 6’5 and 293 lbs

Yeah, he was almost 300lbs when he weighed in against Michael Todd this summer.

Though I imagine he’ll probably slim down if he’s focusing the next 5 weeks on cardio.

Sorry your arsehole is a bit sore mate. Try using vaseline next time.

He’s shipping off to train with Firas @ TriStar.

Devon shoulda negotiated a rule change. Should be kickboxing rules.

Im a Devon fan I enjoy his stuff, but this would be more interesting if they played scrabble.

I bet you dont have HBO

Devon gained some muscles before Todd armwrestling match, probably using his cycle leftovers

Larratt the underdog here. WOuld b cool to see him pull it off. Thor has more experience but is clearly not very talented. If Larratt has some natural ability he may b able to get it done.

Huh?

I dont know why thor picked boxing to start training in. THink his strength would give a lot of guys fits fighting at super heavy in mma. U cant really use strength like that in boxing. and at super heavy, not much competition. hed be beating up unathletic fat guys for the most part.

2 Likes

I agree with you. You would think he would train in MMA and fight fat dudes.

1 Like

I thought initially it was specifically just to fight Eddie Hall.

1 Like

Looks like Tristar wants him to focus on speed and cardio which isn’t a bad idea.

I really can’t see Devon winning this if he only learned how to throw a proper boxing punch 2 days ago.

Something worried me in one of devons recent vids from tristar. theyre telling him not to eat meat, just fruits and veg. u need protein for recovery. being malnourished isnt a good idea either. hell want to have some size and strength for thor imo.

A 40-something dude that can’t straighten his arms, is massive in height and weight, and lumbers around when he walks…is going to focus on speed?

Love Devon but not sure how that one will help him.

1 Like

WIth 5 weeks with no prior training. The move should be to try and blitz him and get him out of there 1st round. A longer fight favors thor imo. if devon somehow wins itll b he caught him im thinking.

I don’t know either tbh. Just trusting that Tristar would know best I guess…

I’m thinking that he should be going to a real boxing gym in Montreal instead.

Live stream with Devon and Eddie Hall right now

Maybe they want him to lose muscle because he’s so big? Odd advice.