DFW has a some problems to handle

FloridaStriker - lol the Patriot is the only real man on these forums. LOL@pussy ass faggots talking about his fights while posting under the screen name "Nipples of Kirik". Care to give your real name? where you train? or you just wanna continue to be the little pussy that we all know you are? Or would mom get pissed for giving out her address?

yup no doubt Mr. Mud name is a E coward

FloridaStriker - lol the Patriot is the only real man on these forums. LOL@pussy ass faggots talking about his fights while posting under the screen name "Nipples of Kirik". Care to give your real name? where you train? or you just wanna continue to be the little pussy that we all know you are? Or would mom get pissed for giving out her address?

Are you calling me out???

Relax killer, he;s talking about the Nipple Kirik guy

I think the real problem Dana has is he gave Silva an ultimatum. Now if Silva acts like a idiot again he has to carry out his threat or he looks like a total bitch.

He shouldn't have said anything and just done whatever he thought he needed to do.

The patriot is simply saying he spoke to soon and i agree. He didn't say anything about one of his fighters being on national television kicking another fighters while he on the ground. But he didn't hesitate to throw the cut factor in on Tito right off the fucking bat. Should of just left it at "lets be fair and wait for the facts".

I think he is feeling disrespected. First Anderson pulls the shit he did and pretty much tells Dana oh well, deal with it.

Then Nate on national TV not giving a shit he is under contract with the UFC, just starts stomping on a guy. All of this probably contributed to the cut comment. Seems like fighters are running around doing some really dumb shit without a care for the organization they represent

I think he should say shit like that. But to the fighters. Not in interviews.

RedCell65 - 

Are you calling me out???

Read it again. But this time slower

Herring In A Fur Coat - ThePatriot ir like a poor man's Steven Colbert.

All he's missing is the wit, the brains, the good looks, the fame, the fortune, the hit TV show, and millions of fans.

And I don't even mean this as a compliment, as I can't stand Steven Colbert.

lol says the soft ass looking child molester. lol @ try to look hard on my space

ThePatriot - Relax killer, he;s talking about the Nipple Kirik guy

OK - was getting concerned. Mom would kill me if I gave out my adress

these dip shits hijacked my thread.

I agree DFW spoke too soon, he smelled blood and went in like a predator

i'm too upset to post. I;ll be back later

Kirik -  "Listen, I'm guaranteed every morning when I wake up that bad shit is going to happen."

DFW

He'll be fine.

RedCell65 - So you are against DFW coming out AGAINST domestic abuse

It has to be proven it actually WAS domestic abuse first. Otherwise he is just looks like an idiot. Turns out....there was no abuse after all....

Nipples of Kirik - only thing he has to handle is laughing at your fat ass never stepping into the cage again

lol@calling another man fat. I thought only women did that to other women. What are the odds that your not old enough to drink yet?

ThePatriot - 
RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

DFW is no lawyer,police or judge. He should have kept his yapper shut untill the legal process ran it's course. This isn't Russia and DFW shouldn't act like Fidel Castro

Would you like to compare your fight related accomplishments with his? Didn't think so. Until his floor is no longer your ceiling, I suggest you begin taking notes from the guy instead of starting threads like this one that make you look like a jealous and jaded little school girl.

Cindy

ThePatriot - Anderson Silva has become very unpopular(jives it up in the cage and wears gang banger drab) and he threw Tito under the bus before he knew all the facts. Will DFW weather this storm? I think he will but it will be tough goings for awhile

Discuss

You did not want to discuss- You wanted us to agree with you .

CindyO - 
ThePatriot - 
RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

DFW is no lawyer,police or judge. He should have kept his yapper shut untill the legal process ran it's course. This isn't Russia and DFW shouldn't act like Fidel Castro

Would you like to compare your fight related accomplishments with his? Didn't think so. Until his floor is no longer your ceiling, I suggest you begin taking notes from the guy instead of starting threads like this one that make you look like a jealous and jaded little school girl.

Cindy

here you go again with your chicken shit low blows. Pull his nuts out of your mouth for once and admit he's wrong. oh yeah and when have you ever fought?

Dana makes you fools look like pea nutty turds, daily. So as far as your advise for him is concerned, give it to Mark Pavelich

The only problem Dana has is himself.

He can handle everyone elses just fine.

officedrone23 - Patriot, I think he need to up your HRT. You are talking more like an out of touch old lady every day.

I bet you even smell like baby powder and little accidents.