Does anyone here actually believe Volk will pull this off?

Lucky #26 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Almost in 2nd place buddy, on this alt alone

forum nerd gonna forum nerd…

2 Likes

You’ve been typing for 15 mins now

sam winchester yawn GIF

Sorry Bucky my coffee just came trying to write my monologue here… regarding my legacy…

This is what happens when you dominate to such a degree like a GOAT would

You win time and time again, every word of every post

The rest of the cowards run for cover and you are left with a couple brainless peons and frightened alts afraid to post on their mains who can’t stop repeating themselves so they may try and save face as if they didn’t all just bet on Volk and lose to me yet again,

everyone else just ran like cowards and wouldn’t even acknowledge it.

Absolutely disgusting.

My GOAT status is solidified though. that much is certain.

The-greatest-of-all-time GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

nerd…

Last years “the miracle on 22 in round 2”

You should do a poll and see if the ppl on here view u as a “Goat” forum posters

Goat Fucker Maybe

The only vote that would count in such a poll is my own and a couple others maybe like NDA.

You see my opinion on matters is of so much greater importance than the bog standard of this forum, as evidenced by me winning, like I did yet again in this thread after putting it all on the line, my opinion holds so much weight it surpasses all of yours combined

I vote Jack is the GOAT

Jack is the GOAT

forum nerd gonna forum nerd…

1 Like

absolute nerdiest of the nerds…

2 Likes

Rent-free GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

nerdiest of the nerds…

1 Like

Yes I was wrong, but at least I’m not Welsh. :man_shrugging:

He ain’t from Wales boyo

For anyone who dosn’t know, Jack Merridew is the crazy character in Lord of the flies. So if any of you are wondering the kind of weird, edgy, nerdy school shooter type you’re dealing with, you now know. lol.

The “crazy character” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It’s fairly obvious who the mouth breather who failed out of grade school is around here. You would be the Piggy in this great British allegory.

Jack is the leader and king of the island kind of like I’m the UG GOAT while you wouldn’t exist if you didn’t post hundreds of messages to me a week.

lol, okay freakazoid. don’t spaz out and shoot up a mall or something.

Yeah, I’m sure somebody who messages strangers on the internet hundreds of times a week is surely a hit at celebrity signing events, they probably have restraining orders against you across the country. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: