Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

This is back when we had member participation.Now threads barely get 100 posts if you’re lucky.

1 Like

I can’t believe Darrow actually got someone to fund a gym for him.

1 Like

A classic never goes out of style!

Epic thread is epic. Hope this douche meets Trapgambino in hell and they are forced to have a no time limit cage match for the others soul.

1 Like

Is it safe to say that he will now become whom he hunted? The undefeated prison fighter lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Holy fuck I stumbled onto his arrest because I was looking for the website to buy HCG lol

Who would have thought Funaro became a big time drug dealer lol

3 Likes

Fuuuuuuu. Darrow is out and Funaro is in, what a twist.

4 Likes

This might be a top 3 OG tale.
Ranks high.

2 Likes

For drugs on top of it.

1 Like

Holy shit.

He seemed like a decent guy. That’s surprising.

1 Like

2 Likes

Legendary Thread. Glad someone TTT!!!

Somebody track down Darrow.

1 Like
1 Like

I definitely wanna see what he’s been up to and if he’s now on the up and up. I hope so.

It would be amazing if he got into Narcotics anonymous and now runs a bunch of halfway houses and spends his time keeping guys off the streets. It would be even cooler if he reached out to Funaro and got him to straighten up his act and helped him on to the path of recovery and salvation after he gets out of prison.

Not trying to be that guy, BUT… I was probably one of THE toughest guy there when I got my fix-it ticket signed off on last year.

I was only there in the Police Dept. waiting area for about 7 minutes, but it was a shark tank. Gotta stay on your toes --sh!t can come from any direction. No one made a move against me. No one.

After he signed the ticket, the cop said, “OK, just make sure your Disneyland license plate frame doesn’t slip down over your plate again”.

I said, “Yeah… whatever man.”

As I turned to walk out, he gave me a faint look of respect, seeing a warrior who knows how to survive.

2 Likes

I got a fix it ticket because my trailer ball covered up a letter on my license plate.

Handled it like a true G!

Just so every knows, and it’s clear, I know this guy and have trained with him in real life. So if anyone on here wants to test my steez, know that I know Shen and he approves of my beanie baby collection, well mostly approves of it. Ok he said it was fine but I was missing a lot of things but he didn’t condemn it. Not outright anyways

1 Like