Fake MMA Claims or Real: U DECIDE

Ask which fictional World Games he is competing in next.

Oh and how he got the title "NHB Fighter Of the Year" in his fictional claim. I would love to hear what completely bullshit events he will come up with, that he will claim to have fought in.

The No Rules Kumite Championship

The Under-40 Too-Deadly-For-UFC Invitational

etc

Almost forgot, just to play kick the dog, I follow the TX scene to a fair degree and can say with pretty good certainty that this joker has not competed in ANY NHB/MMA on an amateur or pro level in the state of TX.

Grappling I'm not sure but I'm willing to bet with how dubious his credentials are, that he would never in a million years attempt a massive loss of face by competing in any of the big BJJ tournaments around the Dallas area. I've never seen this guy's name in any grappling results that have come across my site.

So basically, you can be about 98% sure that any NHB/BJJ/MMA competition claims he makes are pure science fiction.

Still.........he's the one with a uber hottie on his arm.

I'd hate to be there when the Karma comes back.

Can anyone contact Gene Lebell of Gokor to check on his grappling claims?

what a complete waste of time....what happened to trolling for the purpose of entertaining an audience??....this shit just isn't amusing...maybe I just don't "get it"...hmmmm???

BM21

No self respecting MA person would use the term Master and Sensei together as a title.
He shows he has a BB BJJ instructor at his school by the name of Ron Craft, anybody know him?

No record of Ron Craft on BJJ.org, but the list is a little dated.

"No one mentioned the humor about him being all Christian and practicing Krav Maga"

Seriously. And he has an Isreali flag hanging in his school. WTF is wrong with this guy?!!

I really love exposing TMA's like this. I think that for years the MA scene has been home to the largest group of pathelogical liars in any demographic.

Forums like this allow us to keep the bigger liars in check and improve the overall perception of our sport.

this shit is too funny

well I just got back from the ER... the doctor says that I should be able to make a near full recovery... maybe just a slight limp.... and a colostomy bag.

I will post more later. I need my sleep now.

bullshit.jpg

He is the soutwest champion of the world with a win over crafty panamanian underground cagefighting league veteran Brick Tamland! You need to respect BITCHES!

basically I went there last night just to check it out and roll with the guy. The schedule said it was BJJ night so i was looking forward to checking out his skill on the mat and his teaching ability. I wanted to see if what he was teaching was good BJJ since it is on his class schedule 6 days a week.

The night started out with a gun and a knife defense. I did not participate in that since I am a bit skeptical about that stuff... but whatever, maybe it works who knows.

Finally 8 o'clock rolls around for what said BJJ on the schedule... but for some reason it was kickbox sparring. I never saw him spar and he did not roll with me. Instead he sent me a few of his students to roll with. They were whitebelt level so what ended up happening is I would tap them and they would ask questions and it just evolved into question and answer then a bjj class where I showed moves helped the guys out.

all this time he never got on the mat so I have no idea of his skill. None of my questions got answered except that he was infact "the head coach for NHB/grappling for the US team in the world games" which I cannot seem to verify at all.

He was a nice guy and courteous.... and I game him my name and number and told him to call me if he wanted me to help prepare his students for an upcomming nogi tourny.

thats the boring story... I didn't challenge him to a death match. I did make it clear that my intention was to grapple with him while I was there, but for whatever reason it never happened.

BTW if he used delayed reaction Dim Mak (DRDM) then it is entirely possible that I may die sometime this week.

If that happens, I just wanted to say I love you guys ...and it has been good knowing you all!

I would say he was at least 6'5" Possibly 6' 7" He apparently lost alot of weight recently and weighed around 250-260ish.

he needs to be told that there's a post about him here and at bullshido

stephen

I spoke with him about it... He even posted on bullshido.

GlenDanzig

"I really love exposing TMA's like this. I think that for years the MA scene has been home to the largest group of pathelogical liars in any demographic.

Forums like this allow us to keep the bigger liars in check and improve the overall perception of our sport."

Oh yes, the UG has really cleaned up the MA industry. I don't know where we'd be without them.

Bullshido.com does do a good job of it though.

This website has been known to spawn some pretty good Dojo storming stories. Unfortunately mine wasn't as climactic as I had anticipated.

Grandnat

"Bullshido.com does do a good job of it though."

I doubt they even scratch the surface.

I think its safe to say nobody knows what kind of training they'll get from someone until they train with them, ask them some hard questions and decide if they are satisfied with the answers and the training itself.